Perfect.

It's been 2 years since me and Mrs Lovato have been together. I should probably say that we got married.... I'm sorry I couldn't invite you. I was sworn to secrecy, I'm totally kidding. We're engaged though.I never thought my life would turn out like this, oh boy I'm glad it did.

"BABE! HE PEED ON ME AGAIN!!" Oh speak of pee, we got a dog named buddy, he's not a dog, he's actually more of a fluffy ball that pees everywhere.

"I'm coming with tissue. I'm just finishing my peanut and jelly sandwich." I've gain some of Demi's American words, I guess I've been around her for ages. I guess the odd British word comes in, like when I asked Demi for some chips, she came and game me Crisp instead.
So right now I'm hurrying to give my fiancé some tissue to clean up pee, you wouldn't say that was the perfect life would you? I would though.

"Your just going to stand and watch while I clean this up?" She cocked her eyebrow at me.

"Baby, I told you not to pick him up, after he's drank his water? Did I? God, sometimes I'm think I'm the teacher." I love her I really do.

"But baby!" She pouted with her lips. I leant down and connected them.

"I love you so much, I can't wait to marry you." She smiled, the real kind.

"I love you, wait, wait, wait, I'm taking your name right? Because Lovato is boring."

"But I love Lovato! I want to be a Lovato. But I don't care as long as I'm with you." I love her, and I couldn't spend my life with anyone else.

"I mean I'm going to wrinkle, and I'll go grey, and I'll just be sat there playing bingo." We both chuckled at that. Demi always has this great personality.

"But who cares about that, as long as you still got your humour. I'll love you always." I grabbed her hand and started twisting the ring.

"You're beautiful Demi. I'm glad I ended up with you.. Not that I really had a choice you can't help who you fall for."

"You're beautiful. I'm that prize, your so fucking sweet. It's a hard life isn't it? Your lucky I'm madly inlove with you, that could never change." Who would have thought I lived next door to my future and the love of my life? I sure didn't.

----
I needed to end it. I hope it ended okay.. I just could leave it unfinished. I love you guys. Thanks for voting and viewing this! Ily x