He's back

Skye POV
I can't believe he can just turn up on my 18th birthday for forgiveness, he began to step closer, I shielded Demi with my body.
"I'm sorry, I just want things to be the same as they were I'm clean now... I have something for you...you can have it, and if you don't want anything to do with me I'll leave." He scrapped his dirty hands in his brown hair.
"Why now? What do you want? WHY DID YOU WALK OUT ON US?" Tears threatened to fall, I held them back as Demi connected our hands.

"I don't know, I don't want anything from you, I'm here to get to know you. I didn't mean to walk out, things got too much... Can we settle this tomorrow at the café on mainstreet? After school at 5. If you don't turn up I know where I stand." He placed a letter on the coffee table near the fruit bowl.
"Are you okay?" She laced her arms around my waist.
"I will be... I just don't understand, why now? After all he's done to us." I rested my head on Demi's shoulder.
"It'll be okay, I'll come with you tomorrow, after school. I'll be there." She comforts me by rubbing my back.

"Do you want to sleep here tonight?" I kissed her neck.

"I suppose, only if we snuggle." I pulled her on top of me.
"Sure thing beautiful." I stood up, and carried Demi bridal style to my room. I can't wait for my birthday present off my mum tomorrow! I wonder what it is. We both flopped on the bed, I pushed all my clothes off of my bed and turned the light off.
I climbed on top of Demi and straddled her, while kissing her. I slid my tongue in begging for access, why does she make me so... Turned on. She quickly accepted as we rolled on the bed getting deep into each other's embrace. I rolled off of Demi catching my breath as she did the same.. Monday is going to be so weird..
"Night Lovato." I gave her a peck, I set my alarm on my phone for 6:30.
"Night baby, I love you." She draped her arm around me.
" I love you too" I began shutting my eyes, the next thing was a blur.
_____
Short update!
But I'm starting to get into this story :) thanks