1. Aditya Rathod.

Hello everyone:-)

Happy reading!

A young man dressed in white clothes was standing with his palms joined and head bowed down, greeting those who came to attend the condolence ceremony of his late father, Sarthak Raizada. He had passed away due to cardiac arrest few days back. Lastly, a man dressed in a three piece black Armani suit, looking odd for a condolence ceremony, approached him.

"Gone too soon, nai? I pray that his soul rests in peace." The man sympathized with a sinister smirk adorning his features.

"You aren't playing fair, Aditya. My father died because of you. My mother is fighting for her life there, because I do not have enough money to pay the hospital expenses. Just because of YOU!" The overburdened son blamed Aditya, pointing his finger at his culprit.

Aditya chuckled scornfully and said with satire laced in his voice. "God! What a brilliant actor you are Sameer, just like your shameless father! As if you ever cared about your mother? Since you cannot afford it, I'll give you one advice for free. Try your hand in acting, you might excel there as your father's business is already doomed and this house will be auctioned soon."

"Enjoy your victory thoroughly Aditya before I pull the rug from under your feet. This happiness won't last long." With rage building inside him, Sameer cursed him with gritted teeth.

"Happiness? I feel sad buddy. You know why?" Aditya raised his brows in question and himself answered,
"Your father died so peacefully, without any sufferings. If I would have gotten the chance, trust me, I would have shot him till the time, dying would have been the only option that he would have left with." Venom rolled out of his mouth, staggering Sameer.

The history they shared could wake a dead man alive in terror. Sameer knew, he was paying the price of his own bad deeds yet that didn't stop him from hating Aditya for his miseries. The latter had everything that he once desired. Revenge would be his ultimate goal in life, revenge from Aditya Rathod and he would have hell to pay. Sameer promised to himself.

Lighting up a cigarette, Aditya puffed the smoke on Sameer's face making him step back. Giving him a sly smile and enjoying his helplessness, he walked out of the house wearing his Ray bans.

The 'AR' Groups.

On reaching the topmost floor of his office building, which had complete privacy and restricted entries, Aditya walked towards his lavish cabin, the only used cabin on this floor along with his secretary's. The whole floor was dipped in silence just like all the fifteen floors of this building, as the job was important to each one out there.

His secretary Rahul immediately ran behind him with his coffee, not wanting to face his boss' wrath early in the morning.

"Tell me today's schedule and keep the evening free." Aditya ordered and sat on his dark brown leather chair.

Rahul dictated the schedule, which says he has a meeting to attend in the next hour. "And sir, I wanted your signatures on this Singhaniya deal."

"Which deal? Didn't I say, we are not going to associate with them?", questioned Aditya in a deathly tone which made Rahul gulp in terror. He knew he will be a dead meat today.

"Sir, the deal is locked by Purushottam sir." Rahul fumbled with the words, wiping the sweat that trickled down his forehead in an air-conditioned room.