12. Scheming the Snake.

Writer's Pov

"Aditya? You? Like this?" Sagar questioned, baffled to see his state. His shirt, wrinkled and pulled out and with his tousled hair he looked consonant to his surroundings. Sagar glanced at the girl to find her almost zonked and tripping, barely able to balance herself without Aditya's support.

"Not again! Listen I don't have time to hear your self glorification at this moment as you can see I'm busy." Flicking his fingers and indicating Sagar to buzz off, Aditya got himself busy with his important business. But Sagar wasn't in a mood to let him go this soon.

"Busy doing what? Fucking other girls when you are already engaged to my daughter. You're cheating on her." Grasping his arm tightly he yanked him around and accused him. Aditya's blazing eyes went down at Sagar's hand that was clutching his arm and he felt furious.

"As if you care?" He jerked Sagar badly which made him stumble back.

"Ofcourse, I do!!. She is my daughter..." Sagar retaliated but Aditya cut him off harshly.

"For the world. I know your reality, so stop with your C-grade acting and get lost." Aditya stared squarely into his eyes with rage.

"You are right, for the world and that is the reason I cannot let you put my reputation at stake. What if you get spotted like this by someone known to me, or to you? Aren't you concerned about your own image?" Shedding off his mask of righteousness Sagar admitted barefaced-ly, his actual concern.

"So you meant we can continue behind the doors and you've no problem?" Aditya's face lit with a triumphant smile as if he has won a lottery.

Sagar took a pause, trying to fathom and make himself believe of the situation.

"Oh wow! How lucky I am to get such a cool father-in-law. Can you see this baby, let's move." Exclaiming his joy he snaked his arm around her waist ready to leave but stopped as his brain registered something important. Sagar was shocked to see him so carefree.

"Wait a second, how do you came to know I'm here? This bar is in the city outskirts and nobody can locate me here then how come you? Were you following me?" He enquired seriously, distancing himself from the girl.

Sagar chuckled, "Well, my efforts did pay off. I wanted to see your true colours, the real face I'd known, not the one you show to your grandparents and your fiancé. And Aparna, that woman is flying high that she got you as her son-in-law. But look at you, a philanderer." Sagar affirmed ruefully, his heart dancing with joy to see Adira's marriage on the rocks not what he surmised seeing the support she received from Aditya.

His smart son-in-law was actually cheating on Adira and he'd assumed him to be trapped in her beauty. She was useless, he should have guessed it. She could never give him what a girl standing behind him, could! And this made him smile. He could encash on his son-in-law's hormonal deeds.

"Says the one who has deceived every relation that he made till now." Aditya didn't back down from airing his opinion about his father-in-law. Sagar's jaw hardened and he glared at Aditya who stood unstirred.

"Baby why don't you wait for me? I'll join you soon." Perceiving the atmosphere to be serious Aditya directed the girl to leave.

Finding her out of his sight he turned towards Sagar and asked calmly. "Now Mr. Ahuja let's come to the real business. Tell me why are you here?"