New student(2)

Hope's POV
Today is another day we have a new witch being recruited.

Lizzie doesn't want to do the tour and Josie is not here, So I have to do it.

I'm actually excited because the witch she is from New Orleans.

I wonder if she knows my family...or who I am.

I'm walking down the hall to go get breakfast and everyone is still kinda avoiding me after what I did I know what I did was wrong and I would have to live with that for the rest of my immortal life but I wish everyone else can just move past it.

I enter the cafeteria and see the super squad so I get my tray and go sit with them they seem to be in a conversation...
________________________________
3rd Person's POV

Mg: hey Hope.

Hope: Hi guys What are you guys talking about.

Liz: the new student I heard she killed people.

Hope sighs and rolled her eyes of course Lizzie will bring that up.

Mg: that's not right babe we don't know why she did it she could have been defending herself.

Liz: it doesn't matter if it was self defense Mg she still killed people.

Everyone rolls their eyes.

Hope: what about me Lizzie what am I.

Everyone looked at Hope but before Lizzie could say something finch came to the table and sat down everyone just looked at her wondering why she sat at their table.

Finch: what?

Liz: what are you doing here.

Finch: I'm just sitting here what are you guys talking about anyways.

Liz: 1 that's none of your business 2 your not in the super squad so leave.

Finch: (scoffs) what about her (points at hope)

Hope: what about me (getting irritated)

Finch: why are you still here when you try to kill everyone.

Everyone looks at her shocked that she had the guts to say that Hope just grabs her tray and stands up.

Finch: yeah that's right leave just like your
family left you because you killed your parents.

Hope stops dead in her tracks and throws her tray away she turned around and her eyes are bright gold with black veins under them and her double set of fangs come out.

Hope: what did you just say.

Everyone is a little worried that they will fight.

Finch: I said leave just how your family left you because you killed your parents.(smirking)

Hope: (chuckles darkly) you really thought you ate that.

Mg: oh no

Liz: oh shit

Hope: you got a lot of nerve to say that to my face and think I won't punch yours.

Finch: (stands up and smirks) what are you going to do about I'm the alpha of the school now you can't do anything to me.

Hope: (laughs) oh really well listen here bitch I'm the stronger alpha and I was born an Alpha I can easily take your place plus you don't even deserve it you got lucky. (growling)

Finch: (eyes turn gold) then do it your weak and pathetic you won't even win.

Hope grabs her by her collar almost lifting her off the ground.

Hope: I advise you to shut the hell up or I burn your hair off it might actually would look good if I do. (smirking)

Finch tries to move but Hope won't budge she holds her by the collar tighter.

Finch: Let Me Fucking Go!

Caroline: let her go Hope

Hope: I don't think so she needs to learn her lesson to not fuck with me and to shut her fucking mouth.

Caroline: let her go I will handle her go give the new student the tour

Hope: (growls) your lucky

Hope let's her go and turns around to walk away
Finch throws a punch but Hope turns around and dodged it then punch her so hard she's out cold

Caroline: Hope!

Liz: Damn!

Caroline: Hope to my office

Hope looked at her with anger

Caroline: Now

Hope leaves the cafeteria

Caroline: (sighs) somebody help her up

Liz: hell no that's her fault her ass can stay right there.

Everyone walks away and Caroline leaves to catch up with Hope.
_______________________________
In The Office
3rd Person POV

Hope is sitting down on the chair in front of the desk Caroline walks in and sits at the desk and sighs with her head in her hands

Caroline: Really Hope

Hope: what

Caroline: what was that back there

Hope: she was talking shit I should light her ugly ass hair on fire. (Her eyes change to gold without permission)

Caroline: Hope you can't do that I don't like her either but I need you to be on your best behavior with Josie gone we need another leader. (sadly)

Hope: (sighs) have you talked to her about coming back.

Caroline: no I haven't talked to her at all she doesn't want to come back. (almost crying)

Hope: why don't she want to come back to us...to me. (whispers last part)

Caroline heard what Hope had said

Caroline: (sighs) she left to find a better life one were she won't get heartbroken or hurt.

Hope: (looks at the floor) she won't come back because of me huh.

Caroline: that's not wha-

Hope stand up and a tear falls down her cheek but she quickly wipes it away.

Hope: no I get it...I'll go give that tour now.(leaves)

Caroline: (sighs) I need to get Josie back.
__________________________________
Hope's POV

I know Josie is not coming back because of me...and I don't blame her but I just wish I can at least see her again .
__________________________________
3rd Person's POV

Hope walks down the hall to the front door when she bumps into someone.

Hope: Hey I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention
Hope looks up and sees a girl with blue eyes and brunette reddish hair...she looks oddly familiar.

The girl: umm it's ok I'm new and I got lost.

Hope: oh you must be the new girl I'm Hope Mikaelson what's your name.

The girl: I'm Andrea Hayley Mikaelson
__________________________________
1019 words
How is the new girl a Mikaelson?