ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ

Hyun-Jae had made it to class all flustered and pink from what happened earlier as she walked to her seat next to her good friend she had known since childhood, Choi Nam-Ra.

Althought Nam-Ra was mainly off doing her thing and not being as talkative to others in the class.

"Good morning Prez." Hyun-Jae spoke cheerfully.

"Good Morning." Nam-Ra spoke. "I told you not to call me that."

"Why not? You are the class prez. Either that or I look for a new nickname for you. Like.. Nam."

"I don't like it." Nam-Ra glanced at her. "You're bad at coming up with nicknames." She added.

Hyun-Jae placed a hand over her heart. "Your words hurt me Nam-Ra." She teased as she laid her head on the table. "They kill me to hear. Say something nice."

"No."

"Why not?"

"I already told Ga-Eul something nice."

"Why him? Do you.. like him?" Hyun-Jae asked with a grin slowly forming on her lips

"What nonsense are you speaking? I do not."

"We could be sisters if you liked him."

"You're already thinking of marriage for us?" Nam-Ra asked as she lightly tapped her pencil on Hyun-Jae's forehead making the female pout a bit.

"What's wrong with that?"

"You're insane. Now let me study."

"Okay okay." Hyun-Jae spoke as she got up before walking over to the small group. "Morning everyone." She spoke.

"Morning Hyun-Jae." Gyeong-Su spoke. "Say... mind if I get another drink today?" He asked.

"Sure. I was going to pass by the store anyways. Let's go together."

"What about me?" Su-Hyeok and Cheong-San asked at the same time.

"E-eh? You two want to come too?"

"Why not?" Su-Hyeok asked as he placed an arm around her neck.

Gyeong-Su noticed as he laughed a bit. "Don't tell me.. Bare-Su is jealous." He chuckled.

Su-Hyeok grew embarrassed a bit. "W-wait a minute. I am not jealous." He tried to defend himself but only getting teased more by his friends.

Hyun-Jae covered her face as she shook her head.

On-Jo watched quietly as she was jealous of the closeness that Su-Hyeok and Hyun-Jae seemed to have together. She had planned to have her confession soon though and knew that the two weren't dating. Unaware of what happened between the two at all.

Na-Yeon walked into class around the same time as she was fuming when she saw who was sitting on her desk. Storming over immediately. "Yah! Get off my desk you fuck!"

Gyeong-Su noticed as he huffed. "Geez. There you go. Here. I'll even clean it for you."

Na-Yeon freaked out on him. "Don't do that. You're dirty. Gross. Get away from me." She spoke.

Hyun-Jae listened before grabbing Gyeong-Su back. "Leave her. She's not worth it. Some people don't have class at all."

"Who are you to talk? Hanging out with that bag of dirt."

Hyun-Jae listened as she almost charged at her before Su-Hyeok wrapped an arm around her waist and keeping her back. Hearing the bell ring as he carried her to her seat. "Stay."

"But she-."

"Stay and focus on class. You said it yourself. She's not worth it." Su-Hyeok spoke before walking to his seat as he glanced over before sending her a small heard with his thumb and index finger.