ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ

The classroom had been silent after Na-Yeon's outburst and after trying to get Nam-Ra to do something before being shut down by the others.

Hyun-Jae had moved back to being in her seat as she focused on doing her thing. Quietly filling her bookbag with her arrows and setting the empty containers aside. Zipping her bag and making sure her arrows were easy to access and wouldn't fall out.

Holding her bow as she made sure there was nothing wrong with it so that it still worked and wouldn't be jammed if she needed to use it. Glad that things seemed to be getting calm for now around the classroom. The empty hall was better than having to hear the growls of the dead.

Packing her bag properly incase they had to go before feeling someone sit besides her. Glancing next to her to see Nam-Ra as she smiled a bit and glanced at her. "Are you doing okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine." Nam-Ra quietly spoke as she glanced at her. "You? You were shaking when we found you."

"I'm fine too. I had to shoot someone before knowing what was going on." Hyun-Jae spoke at the moment before glancing away. "At first I thought I had killed someone. I know I did but they were already.. dead."

Nam-Ra listened. "You did what you had to to get away from there."

Hyun-Jae smiled at her. "You always know what to say." She teased as she playfully nudged her friend.

Nam-Ra smiled a bit as she stayed seated next to her. Patting her hand a bit. "I'm sure we'll find a way out if things aren't as serious out there." She spoke but she wasn't sure herself.

Hyun-Jae gave a small nod at the moment and would keep her hopes up for now since there wasn't much information known about the situation at hand. Letting out a small breathe and laying her head on her shoulder for now.

Ga-Eul watched the two from his spot at the moment as he crossed his arms and leaned against the lockers. He didn't want anyone else to get hurt from being bitten or eaten alive. Especially when it came to his sister and the girl he liked.

Su-Hyeok noticed as he walked over before placing a hand on his shoulder lightly and leaning back against the lockers as well. "Are you doing alright?" He asked lightly at the moment.

Ga-Eul listened before glancing at him. "I'm doing fine. I feel like I'm in a bad dream but other than that more awake than ever. In case anything else happens or tries to break into the room." He spoke. "Take care of her too. I will know if you hurt my sister."

"I won't. You have my word that nothing bad will happen. Not with me around." Su-Hyeok reassured him as he was serious about it as well.

Ga-Eul listened before being satisfied with that answer and nodding. "Glad we could come to an agreement." He spoke. Grabbing his hand and shaking it.

Su-Hyeok gave a small awkward smile as he shook his hand back before glancing over to his girlfriend for help from her brother.

Hyun-Jae had noticed the whole thing as she quietly giggled to herself and playfully shook her finger as a no to tease him and going back to her conversation with Nam-Ra for a while.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The classroom was filled with silence once more as the halls were still empty since the scream that lead the zombies away had kept them away from the classroom.

Hyun-Jae focused on her phone for any updates but having none from her mother as she sent her an update at the moment before putting her phone in her bag and zipping it closed so she wouldn't lose it.

Feeling drained already from all the running they had done to even make it back into the classroom and away from all the madness they had to endure from now on.

The silence didn't last long until the door opened up and in rushed one of the familiar faces the students knew as the man shut the doors again in a rush. A look of despire on his face as he took a moment before glancing around the room at the startled students.

"Mr. Kang."

"Are you guys okay?" Mr. Kang asked.

Gyeong-Su nodded to his question and getting a sigh of relif in return. "What about you? You weren't bit?" He asked.

Mr. Kang shook his head no at the moment. "No. I'm fine. We should barricade the door." He spoke as he motioned for them to help him out and keep the door blocked.

"You called the cops, right? We can leave soon?" Na-Yeon asked.

Mr. Kang nodded at the moment. "Of course." He spoke to reassure her before having them barricade the doors with the desks.

Hyun-Jae quietly stayed back while they did as she put her school bag on and gripped her bow tightly.

I-Sak seemed to notice what she was looking at before stopping from helping as she moved away and grabbed On-Jo. Moving her best friend back with her.

On-Jo was confused as she glanced at her. "I-Sak?"

"What do we do?" I-Sak asked as she confused On-Jo more. "Look." She motioned to his arm.

On-Jo glanced over at his arm. "Mr. Kang.. your arm." She spoke quietly to him.

"Hurry up and block the door." He urged.

"You were bitten on the arm." On-Jo spoke out loud as she alarmed those who hadn't noticed.

The others questioned him amongst themselves before glancing at the arm he was bit on.

Mr. Kang could hear them as he shook his head. "N-no. No I wasn't bit."

"That's a bite mark." On-Jo spoke as she glanced at him. Watching him deny it all and lower his sleeve to hide the mark but it was too late as they all knew by now what would happen.

"Where you really bit?" I-Sak asked.

"I said i wasn't!"

"Then why are you hiding it?! Show it to us." I-Sak spoke up.

Mr. Kang stayed silent at the accusations as he knew he was doomed already.

"Can you leave?" I-Sak questioned.

"What?"

"Get out."

"You want me to go back out there?" He asked. "After everything I did to get here? You want me to go back out?"

"You were bit. Get out."

"You fucking bitch! How dare you yell at a teacher? You little.." Mr. Kang spoke up.

Hyun-Jae raised her bow as she aimed. Missing on purpose since she did feel a bit bad for him bit since he was also still alive. "Make a move and the next arrow will not miss. Step away from her." She spoke up. Walking around him as she grabbed her arrow and aimed at him once more.