ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxxɪᴠ

The wheels on the carts squeaked against the floor of the auditorium. Being rolled across by the students as Ga-Eul helped closed the circle. Staying out as he had told he would do.

His hand gripped the handle before he moved away. Taking out the closest zombies in the way. Making his way through calmly. The force he was using on them enough to knock the zombies back before he killed them off.

Hyun-Jae did her best to keep pushing forwards. Helping the group as the pack of zombies made it hard for them. The weight of the zombies pushing the cart, slowing them down from getting to reach the door.

Su-Hyeok and Cheong-San smaking the zombies from getting in. Pushing the cart with as much force as possible. Sticking together to avoid any more losses.

Joon-Yeong wasn't completely agreeing with Mi-Jin as he had small back and forths with her. Taking his eyes off for one second before a small yell left his lips. Glancing back towards his hand. Seeing the zombie who bit him.

Mi-Jin stopped arguing with him as she noticed. Her snarky attitude dropping. Feeling a bit guilty and a look of panic crossing her features. Smaking the zombie off him through the small squares.

Hyun-Jae stopped pushing as she glanced over in shock. "Joon-Yeong." She spoke.

Joon-Yeong had panicked internally as he moved his hand away. Glancing at the bite mark. Knowing full well that there wasn't much time for him left. Rubbing his face with his other hand before making a decision. "Push me up." He spoke.

"What? Are you crazy?!" Mi-Jin spoke. "We're all going to make out. You're not being left alone." She continued.

"We have no choice." Joon-Yeong spoke up. "If I turn in here.. if I turn in here I will only bite more of you and then none of us make it out. It's better this way. One over all." He added.

Hyun-Jae teared up. Joon-Yeong had been part of the group since the beginning and they had made it far together. She didn't want to lose another one from the group. She knew that they needed him. "What about you?" She asked.

"I.." Joon-Yeong spoke. "I don't have time." He spoke. "Help me out of here before I turn fully." He added. Ready to get out of the circle.

Dae-Su wiped his eyes before kneeling a bit. He knew there was no stopping him once he made his mind. It saddened him that he was about to lose on of his best friends. To have to help him into his sacrifice himself for them.

Joon-Yeong noticed as he teared up a bit more himself. "Thanks." He spoke. Using the lift he was provided before climbing over and landing with the zombies on either sides of him. Helping them push through the crowd of them.

His cheeks having some tears as he helped them a bit more. "Let's go home." He cried out. Feeling the zombies continuing to bite into him.

Ga-Eul noticed as he felt the air leave his lungs. Watching things seem to slow down. Feeling a bit of anger at the zombies as he frowned. Holding back his emotions as he took it out on the closest zombies. Moving past them and reaching Joon-Yeong and taking out the zombies around him.

Joon-Yeong noticed him as he felt blood run down his nose as he sniffed. "Thank you for everything." He spoke. "Make it far and head home." He continued.

Ga-Eul shook his head. "Don't say that." He spoke. Helping push the carts further. "I don't want to say goodbye yet." He quietly added. His tears landing on the floor below him.

Su-Hyeok closed his eyes as he hated hearing the conversation. The loss was too much. Parting the circle once they had reached the doors and staying to keep the zombies back from the doors. "Open the door! Now!" He spoke up.

On-Jo rushed to the door as she tried to open the door. "I-it won't open!" She spoke up as she continued to keep trying. Showing no signs of the doors opening anytime soon.

Cheong-San was struggling to have the carts back. Seeing as there were still a few zombies still there. Not being able to push back with too much strength as he was growing tired.

Ga-Eul glanced up at the moment to keep the zombies back. Glancing at the spot besides him. The hizzing and growling getting to him as he had to look away from his zombified friend. He couldn't look away for long as he moved his hands away from the carts.

His hands raised above his head. Ready to swing down on Joon-Yeong. Seeing the zombie glancing at him as it recognized him as one of his kind. Trying to swing down on him without being able to do it. He couldn't kill his dear friend.

Lowering his weapon as he wiped his cheeks with the back of his hands. Moving back as he tuned out the hizzing and growling around him. Leaving the auditorium through the front door at the moment.

The breath of air filling him up once more. Calming himself down as he crouched down for a moment. He had seen the loss of the others but hadn't lost anyone close to him until now. It hurt him and made him wonder why he had to survive and live amongst the zombies.

Wishing he had done more to keep them safe. It was too late to change what had been done. Getting up once more as he kicked the closest thing away from him. He didn't find any of it fair. All their plans and futures being taken away from them before their eyes.

He compossed himself as he ran to the back of the building. Unaware that someone else had already beaten him to it. Reaching the door when he noticed the older man breaking the lock to open the doors. "Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm looking for my daughter. On-Jo." The man spoke. "I'm her father." So-Ju continued. Removing the locks on the door before the doors burst open. Glancing into the auditorium as he was shocked to see who stood before him. The person on the other side glancing back at him in shock to see him alive and well.