ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxᴠɪɪɪ

The group stayed back and out of the way. Not wanting to be bit or attacked by Gwi-Nam. It was enough that he had already snuck behind two of the girls in the group. He was a hambie and they didn't have the strength of one. They couldn't hurt him. That was enough to make Gwi-Nam feel superior to them all. It made him crave for the revenge he longed and he wouldn't spare anyone who got in his way.

Hyun-Jae quietly stayed with Su-Hyeok. Glancing at her brother and best friend standing before said male. It was intense. Her breathing had regained its normal rhythm but her heart was still racing. The feeling of his grip was still there. Nothing more than the aftermath tingle on the spot.

Ga-Eul sent a glare towards Gwi-Nam. He was determined to get rid of him. The look in his eyes was a burning flame of hatred. "Come on Gwi-Nam. Throw your first hit. Unless you're scared that someone will kick your ass like before. You were weak without someone telling you what to do." He taunted.

That sentence alone was enough to make Gwi-Nam's blood to boil. He hated when they called him weak. He didn't need anyone but himself and he would prove it. He would do whatever had to be done. Running towards Ga-Eul in an effort to tackle him. His shoulder touching the other male's chest as his hands grabbed his sides.

Ga-Eul felt the impact as he didn't fall just yet. Bringing his elbow up before bringing it down onto his back with a good amount of force. Being released as he stumbled onto his feet and balanced himself. Standing straight back up once more and listened to him groaning.

Nam-Ra watched the whole thing as she walked over. "We should get rid of him." She spoke. Glancing at Ga-Eul. "He could hurt someone else. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. He didn't get a proper hit." Ga-Eul spoke as he glanced at her. "What about you?" He asked.

"I'm okay too." She spoke. A faint smile on her lips. It would've been easily missed.

Ga-Eul smiled a bit. He could see the faint smile on her and he liked it. It was rare to see her smile. Treasuring every moment she did. Turning back to Gwi-Nam as he walked over to him.

Gwi-Nam got back up onto his feet as he let out a chuckle. "I give you that one. You were always quicker when it came to fights but now there can only be one strong one and that will be me. I will become the fear people embody." He spoke. A menacing tone lacing his voice.

"I will not let you.. not now. Not ever. You will never hurt anyone. Not while I'm still alive." Ga-Eul spoke.

"Let's fix that then, shall we?" Gwi-Nam spoke. A smirk making its way to his lips. Walking over to Ga-Eul as he axted like he wasn't going to do anything before throwing a punch.

Ga-Eul felt the punch as he stumbled back. His hand reaching up on instinct as his gaze landed on his shoes.

Jong-Soo watched as his son was hit. He couldn't intervene their fight either. He knew his son didn't want anyone to get hurt and didn't enjoy when someone stepped into his fights. He wished there was something he could do but he knew better. It was impossible for a normal person like himself to survive the hambie's strength.

Hyun-Jae watched her brother as she was hopeful for him to win. She knew he often held back. "Ga-Eul! Don't let him win! Show him what you can do." She spoke up.

Gwi-Nam turned to face her. Walking closer a bit as he smirked a bit more when they moved back. "I would stay there and be quiet. Wouldn't want to take out your vocal cords and feed you to the zombies." He threatened.

Ga-Eul glanced up as he grabbed the male's shoulder. Turning him to face him. The moment he saw his face his fist had connected with it. "I wasn't done with you." He spoke. Grabbing his collar before getting him up as he threw him against the wall.

Gwi-Nam released a groan. Not having time to compose himself as he soon stood up. Trying to grab someone else as a hostage but he couldn't. All he felt was the feeling of himself falling before hitting the ground.

Nam-Ra huffed a bit under her breath before moving a hand through her hair. Having been the one to send him off the roof. Turning to the others. "That should do it.. right?"

Ga-Eul listened as he gave a small nod. "For now." He spoke. "He might come crawling back up here again if were not careful."

Hyo-Ryung let out a small shaky breath she had been holding in. "Are you sure we are safe here?" She asked as she didn't want that to happen to them again.

Ga-Eul gave a small nod. "We will be fine as long as we stay away from the edges so he doesn't have access to grabbing anyone."

Su-Hyeok nodded in agreement. He didn't want to have that happen again. He had managed to calm down as he had the one person he was happy to have, in his arms. Soothingly rubbing her back gently.

The group sat in silence as they took their time to gather themselves and calm down from the attack. Sitting around one another once more. The night sky above them as they had survived another day. It was going to be another long night. Whether they would survive another night was uncertain to them.

Having been attacked already and having had to deal with the way that they had no other escape from the roof. They could only prey they were found the next day. They wanted to have a sense of security and peace like before. To escape their dreadful reality. Avoiding to lose anyone else like how they already had.

They weren't suppose to stuggle to stay alive from flesh eating monsters. It wasn't what they were born to do. They were suppose to be teens. It was silent now. Nothing being said and nothing being heard. The only sound coming from down below. The sound of those who were once normal people now turned into creatures that wouldn't understand humanity any longer.