ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xxɪɪɪ

"They're attracted to sounds right?" Hyun-Jae spoke.

"Yeah. Why?" Su-Hyeok asked.

"Maybe we can use that to our advantage. If we can somehow lure them like we did earlier with the disc."

"How are we going to go back down there and replay it?" Cheong-San asked.

"We're not. That would be risky and would get us killed. We can't keep losing anyone else." She spoke. Holding up the camera. "Joon-Yeong. You know how to connect this with the tv right?" She asked.

"Yes. It should be easy if everything we need is in the room." Joon-Yeong spoke at the moment as he walked over and held the camera. "I'll get working on that now."

"What about the rest of us?" Cheong-San asked.

"We should make a barrier that splits their side with our side." On-Jo spoke up as she glanced at them. "They can come in through that door and we can get out the way we came since it's closer to the staircase."

"Good ideas. I'm proud to see you all working together." Jong-Soo spoke up.

Hyun-Jae listened as she gave a small smile and nodded. "As long as we can get this done before tonight. We can be out of here as soon as possible." She spoke. "Lets get that barrier started."

Su-Hyeok listened to them before nodding as he got up. Moving the tables and chairs in the room closer to the middle or a bit further than the middle to make room for the zombies to pile in.

Cheong-San helped as well as he moved around other furniture in the room so that they could tie it together and secure a good barrier between them and the dead.

No one dared to move the piano or the zombie underneathe it as they didn't want to risk anyone getting bit before they even got the plan started.

"Will it be loud enough?" Woo-Jin asked.

"We'll see when it happens." Dae-Su spoke as he helped move the heavier stuff for the group with Jong-Soo.

"What if it doesn't work?" Hyo-Ryung asked nervously.

"We have to have a little faith that it might." Hyun-Jae spoke. "We're all going to make it out of here and we'll beat this." She added lightly as she finished tying a pair of chairs and setting them in their spot.

Su-Hyeok glanced over to them. "She's right. We need to make this and get out. This is our ticket to the roof and we all just need to work together to have this stick and handle the amount of zombies that will be barging in here."

Hyo-Ryung listened as she was still a bit hesitant before agreeing as she went back to helping the others tie the pieces of furniture together.

Once they were done they waited for Joon-Yeong to have finished up with the camera and setting it up in place. Waiting for the signal to turn it on.

Cheong-San gave him a small nod as he listened to the video of the choir class playing on the tv screen before them. Realizing that they forgot about how they would open the door and he was ready to sacrifice himself. Getting Joon-Yeong to the other side.

"I'll stay. Someone has to open the door from this side. I will do it." Cheong-San spoke.

"I'll go with you." Su-Hyeok chimed in as he crossed over.

Hyun-Jae quietly listened as she glanced at the two of them. "No. We're not losing you two too. You open the door and you run. Run as fast as you can back over here and we all go out but I'm not going to lose you guys here and now." She spoke. "Is that clear?"

Both males nodded as they knew it would be a risky chance of them making it back over but they would have to run for it. Walking over to the door as they got ready. Sharing a glance between them as they had a small countdown before the door slid open.

Once the door was open they made a run for it and miraculously managed to cross back over and help keep the barrier back from the zombies that were already pouring into the room.

Joon-Yeong was in charge of the door as he was in charge of making sure that all the zombies got through so that the hall was empty.

"We need more noise! There's still more of them!"

"Dae-Su, can you yell loud?"

"What?"

"Can you yell as loud as you can?"

Dae-Su was hesitant as he helped hold back the things before inhaling a big breathe and yelling as loud as he could. Making more zombies run at them and pile into the room.

Hyun-Jae raised her bow as she aimed above them and shot down the ones who were trying to climb over to get them.

"Are we clear yet?" Hyun-Jae asked as she turned to Joon-Yeong.

Joon-Yeong listened as he peaked out of the curtin as he saw a few zombies still out there. Turning back to them as he shook his head.

Hyun-Jae glanced back at Dae-Su. "Let's try one more time. As loud as you can." She spoke up as she aimed above their heads one more. Shooting down the other zombies in the way. Doing her best to keep up with the pace.

"We're in the clear!" Joon-Yeong spoke as he glanced at them.

"Open the door." Cheong-San spoke.

"We'll go out one by one. The girls should go out first." Su-Hyeok spoke.

The girls agreed as they headed out the room first and ran for the stairs. The boys soon followed after as Cheong-San made sure that Dae-Su didn't stay behind to hold the barrier up. Closing the door quickly behind them.

Running up the stairs to the roof of the school at the moment as they tried to avoid the zombies that had gathered in a large group.

Hyo-Ryung and Joon-Yeong trying to open the door to the roof as it wouldn't budge. "I-it won't open. It's locked." Hyo-Ryung spoke up as she panicked.

Su-Hyeok listened to them as he stayed with Cheong-San and Hyun-Jae.

Jong-Soo walked past them. Knocking the door as he didn't have access to the roof. Cursing under his breathe as he didn't know what they could do now that they were cornered.

On-Jo was quick to spot something blue as she used that and threw it over the top of the stairs to slow down the zombies as it seemed to work for a second.

Cheong-San watched as he thought they would be safe before noticing something amongst the zombies and he didn't like the sight.

Su-Hyeok noticed as well as he immediately placed an arm out in front of his girlfriend and placed her behind him as he knew who it was now that it was when the the guy walked closer.

Hyun-Jae was confused by the reaction of her boyfriend before glancing ahead as she noticed who it was. The same one who had bitten her best friend as she kept her guard up. Gripping her bow closer.