ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪx

Now or never. Their time had come to form a plan and to reach the male before it got dark out. A plan that could keep the zombies at bay and they had managed to do that thanks to Nam-Ra being there and knowing how to be able to handle the buttons.

Placing the white board down and showing them the plan she had made. "I can make the speakers only from the left side of the school work and blast sound while we take the right side staircase while they're distracted and we manage to sneak into the room he is in." Nam-Ra spoke.

"I'm in." Ga-Eul spoke up quickly as he agreed with the plan. Glancing up as he noticed the few stares and noticed the small smile that Nam-Ra had before she cleared it away and got serious once more. He found it adorable if he was being honest.

"I'm in too. What do we play though? There's nothing." Hyun-Jae spoke.

Nam-Ra glanced around the room before pointing to the disk taped to the window that had been used to keep things from being seen. Getting up as she carefully untapped it. "This." She spoke.

Hyun-Jae nodded as she let the feel do what she had to.

Nam-Ra focused and set the disk into the dvd player as she lightly made sure it was all going to turn onto the left side. Glancing back at the dvd player and pressing play as nothing seemed to happen.

"It didn't work." Joon-Yeong spoke being a bit disappointed.

Woo-Jin and Su-Hyeok being visibly disappointed that it hadn't worked for them at all until the sound of a man speaking began to ring across the halls.

The zombies immediately rushing past the room and running towards the sound of the man. Trying to reach for the speakers above them.

Waiting for the zombies to pass as Joon-Yeong closed the door quietly when the zombie with the cone on his leg walked by slowly. Stopping to take a whiff of the air before he continued on his way.

Joon-Yeong listened and slowly opened the door again before immediately closing the door. "You liar!" He spoke quietly. "You said they were gone. There's one more."

Su-Hyeok peaked as he hadn't noticed that one before and was surprised that they hadn't done like the others and followed the sound of the speakers.

"Well maybe he can't hear."

"A deaf zombie?"

"We need to get going before the sound ends. We can sneak around him."

"What if it doesn't work?"

"We have to try."

"There's us against him."

"Hyun-Jae has her bow and arrows she can use."

Hyun-Jae listened as she glanced up. "I can shoot him if you guys want." She spoke at the moment.

"No. You should keep the arrows in case we need them." On-Jo spoke.

"Alright then. We need to go though. The sound won't be on for longer." She spoke.

The others listened before nodding as they had to get moving. Filing out quietly in a single file as they slightly crouched to avoid being seen. Closing the door behind them as they stayed against the wall.

Joon-Yeong glanced at the zombie as his water bottle fell and hit the floor once. His hands immediately reaching the bottle as he grabbed it. Freezing in his spot.

The line stopped moving as they turned to glance at the zombie who had been by the windows and hitting his head on the wall.

The zombie stayed still with his head on the wall before sniffing the air as he slowly soon turned to face them at the moment. Hissing at them.

"Go.." Su-Hyeok spoke as the group ran towards the stairs and ran up to the third floor. Su-Hyeok staying back as he shoved him back to save them some time. Running after the group.

Nam-Ra and Hyun-Jae holding each other's hand as they ran before they stopped running.

Hyun-Jae glanced back as he waited for Su-Hyeok. Not seeing him or hearing him. "I need to go back." She spoke as she glanced at Nam-Ra.

"I'll go with you. Together, remember?" Nam-Ra asked.

Hyun-Jae gave a small nod as she held her hand before turning back as they only had a very little amount of time on their hands with the audio playing. Walking back as she was in time to see Su-Hyeok and Gwi-Nam fighting one another.

Gwi-Nam was winning as he punched Su-Hyeok in the stomach, knocking the air out of him. Shoving the male to the ground.

Hyun-Jae aimed as she aimed at Gwi-Nam. Shooting into his leg as she listened to him groan.

"You little-." He spoke up. Walking over as he grabbed her harshly. Pulling her to him.

Nam-Ra watched as he grabbed her friend. Rushing over to stop him and try to get him off her.

Gwi-Nam scoffed as he grabbed Nam-Ra by the arm before biting her.

Hyun-Jae was in shock as she dug the arrow deeper into his leg. Making him let go of them both.

Su-Hyeok managed to get up as he tackled the male out the window and gathered his breathe.

Hyun-Jae glanced at Nam-Ra and checked her arm. "Are you okay?" She asked quickly.

"I-i'm fine. It's nothing." She mumbled.

Su-Hyeok listened to them before getting them both up and leading them to the room that Cheong-San was in and closing the door in time for the zombies to stay out.

Su-Hyeok sighed in relief that they had made it in on time.

Hyun-Jae moved away from the others as she held Nam-Ra's hand and stayed with her. Unaware that Gwi-Nam was a hambie. "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked quietly.

Nam-Ra nodded as she glanced at her. "I'm okay." She quietly spoke. Catching her breathe after the running they had done.

"That's good." Hyun-Jae spoke. Not having noticed who else was in the room from everything going on.

"Hyun-Jae." Ga-Eul spoke up.

Hyun-Jae turned to him before spotting who was behind him and glanced at the man in shock. "Dad?" She asked. Getting up as she glanced at Nam-Ra.

Nam-Ra gave a small smile and nodded for her to go. Letting go of her hand.

Hyun-Jae nodded before walking over immediately as she hugged her father as she was very relieved to see he was still safe and alive. "You're alive." She spoke.

"I made a promise to your mother. I'm glad to see you both have made it out alive as well. You're not hurt, are you?" Jin Jong-Soo, their father, asked the two as he pulled away from the hug. Glancing at them as he noticed the small cut on her cheek and the bandaged hand on his son's hand.

"We're fine dad." Ga-Eul spoke. "I've made sure to keep her out of trouble." He joked as he smiled teasingly at his sister.

The three smiled as they stuck together and stayed reunited. Being relief and great that they had found one another again in the whole school full of zombies. The odds of them meeting again was slim but they were glad that they had the odds in their favor for that one chance.