Chapter 3

Shannon's P.O.V.
I woke up with music blaring from the living room. God, What time is it? I glanced at my phone to see the time and fucking hell, I'm fucking late. I jumped out of my bed and scurried to the bathroom on full speed. Well, I still have 45 minutes left but with LA traffic on this day, I don't even know if I'm going to make it on time. Shit! Gabriel's going to kill me if that happens. I can't keep the celebrities waiting for me. What the fuck!

I got dressed and ready for about 10 minutes and I thought I was done, until I glanced at myself on the mirror, where I see my hair all over the place. I groan as I can feel my patience pouring out of me while I pulled my hair into a ponytail and put on a cap. That should do it.

I let out a breath and grabbed my phone, my keys and my camera bag before rushing out of the room where I find Zoe and Liz, her girlfriend, making out on the couch with music so loud its fucking ringing in my ears. So, I walked over to our stereo and turned it off and that made them pull apart.

"Shan-"

"I'm sorry to cut your make out session the music is just ringing. I'm sorry. I'm going to leave now because I'm fucking late." I say in a rush as I made my way towards the door.

"Becareful! Drive safe please" I hear Zoe say as I put on my converse.

"I will. I promise. Thanks for waking me up!" I smiled before rushing out of the house and into my car.

Sirens

There it goes again. I shake my head trying to fade the sound in my ear going straight to my head. I can't deal with that right now. As soon as my car started running, I immediately stepped on it and went on the road. I still have about 25 minutes left. I hope I really make it on time.

So okay, recap on today's shoot. So Gabriel said that I'll be shooting the cast of Black Widow for their posters. So that means I'll be shooting with Scarlett Johansson, Florence Pugh, David Harbour, O-T Fagbenle, Ray Winstone and Rachel Weisz. I swallowed of how overwhelming that cast is. Huge celebrity profiles for today. Its not like I haven't work with celebrities for a while. I've been doing this for like 5 months now so I should be used to meeting high profile celebrities since I'm in charge of all photoshoots for advertising material for movies or tv shows.

Kevin said its my probation era and it would last for a whole year which is very very fine with me. Working with MCU is already a dream for me really. Even though I really can't remember how I got the job. I just got a call November last year from Alyssa that I already have schedule for work at the headquarters that will start by mid December. At first, I thought it was just a one time thing but I got confused when I had a meeting with the Kevin Feige.

Okay, you're probably confused as I am right now but something happened in December 2019. My mom and dad told me that I got into a car accident but they didn't tell me the details of it or what led to it and all I knew was, when I woke up in that hospital bed, besides the fact that my whole body is in pain, is that I can't remember anything. About what happened, about my life before the accident. The last thing I remember was I just broke up with Cari two months ago.

It was hard adjusting on that period of my life most especially when Covid happened but my family helped me through it. They've been very supportive with my recovery and I'm really glad we're all together during quarantine. That really helped me in my recovery. My memories didn't come back though and I always have this feeling of being incomplete. Like there is something missing and they're not telling me about it. Maybe they have a reason for doing that, I don't know. So I insisted on going back here in LA to discover it myself and maybe if I see the city where I used to be before the accident then maybe everything will slowly come back to me.