Chapter 48

Shannon's P.O.V.
"What about this one?" I peered at the ring being pointed out by Ashley. Its a traditional diamond engagement ring. Its beautiful but it doesn't feel like its the one. We've been shopping for an engagement ring for the past couple of hours while I snuck out from Elizabeth telling her the twins asked a favor but told her some lame excuse about them shopping for furniture which Jarnie asked for them to pick out and needed help since Trent is said to not be available for them today. So if our pictures will be released since I've seen floating cameras earlier, she wouldn't be surprised if I'm with her sisters. Basically, her whole family is into this secret scheme of my proposal to her really and it amazes me how supportive they can really get to be honest.

"Shan, I don't know what you're looking for but we've been doing this for hours. I love you but I'm really hungry."Ashley whined making me sighed. I don't know either but I don't want to buy a ring just so that I have something to propose with. I wanted it to be the one and I haven't felt that with these rings yet even if how gorgeous and expensive they are. It just doesn't seem like it.

"Alright, we have one last stop after this, if a ring doesn't speak to me. I'll give up and we'll go get something to eat okay"

"Alright then." We exit the shop after I thanking the workers for their assistance and walked through the streets of LA. I just found out today that the twins are not a fan of long walks not like Elizabeth. It got me twenty, almost half an hour convincing them to just walk with me through the shops, to have a better view of our options. I get it though, the paparazzi can be really really aggressive with them and maybe a reason to just drop acting and just chose a career behind the camera. Well, I've convinced them but insisted on having Rick and Dave to come with us which is so fine by me.

"What is it you're looking for Shan?" Mary Kate asks.

"Its funny because I don't know either." I chuckled earning a slap on the arm from Ashley who looks a but annoyed right now and somehow I was in the mood of winding people up right now so I laugh.

"You made us walk through, I don't know like ten shops and now you're telling me you don't know what you want?"

"Hey, I know what I want. I want your sister." I chuckled and she rolls her eyes clearly not into my mood right now. I glanced at Mary Kate who just shakes her head and does the same but with an evil smirk on her lips. Alright then, I've got some making up to do. I put my arms around Ashley's shoulder pulling her closer and say,

"I'm sorry, I'll stop. I promise this will be the last shop." I say placing a kiss on top of her head earning a soft slap on the arm again.

"Alright then" We walked in the last shop I know which I've heard does custom engagement rings so I really have a great feeling for this one, and we're right on time for my booked appointment.

A worker, whose name is Damien written on the name plate right on his left chest, greeted us with a proper smile as he approached our way. The store is almost empty. There are a few people looking around and talking to other staff but when you walked in with two fashion icons with you even in an empty room, you would still feel eyes on you and that explains why I needed to book an appointment.

"Hi, Ms. Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen and Ms. Beveridge. May you please follow me so we can have some privacy and so I can assist you well." I return a smile at how nice that sounds. Last thing I want is a tip for the media about my fucking plans but still I'm worried about paparazzi shots leading on since we really won't find any furniture from almost ten jewelry shops we visited today just like the excuse I told my girlfriend.

I let the twins take the lead as I follow close behind them while we are guided to a room. We entered an office where a few expensive looking boxes are laid out on the coffee table.