𝟎𝟐

" Ah! It's so hot here

" Ah! It's so hot here. " Jungkook mumbles, covering his eyes from the sunrays as they exited the airplane.

Ji Ahn could agree. At first, she had felt sick of taking off in a plane because she has never done that before, but after that, her mood gradually changed because she had the best view outside her window.

And the same sick feeling while landing, to her it felt like the plane itself was falling. Her stomach was still churning, she ignored it though seeing as it wasn't that intense.

But the weather obviously threw her mood off. It was so fucking hot here, how did people even survive?

She sighs in agitation, realising not only that, but they have to go through a crowd of fans who will try to jump at them as they leave.

" Relatable. " Yoongi mumbled, chuckling at how annoyed she seemed. Ji Ahn blinks, " Did I say that aloud? "

Shaking his head, Yoongi grinned. " Can see it on your face. " Ji Ahn chuckles, sighing heavily. " The landing threw me off, I've never been on a plane before. "

Yoongi smirks, patting her head. " I guessed. That's why I sat beside you. " Scoffing playfully, she looked at the crowd as he walked over to Jin without waiting for her reply.

Jungkook reached by her side, " noona, you should hold my hand just in case. " Ji Ahn bites the inside of her cheek, smiling. " Why? "

Jungkook pouts, oblivious to her teasing, " I don't want you to get pulled in the crowd. Jin hyung will be on your other side. "

She chuckled, grabbing his hand.
" Okay, as you say. "

Jimin makes a sound, " If only she agreed to us that easily. " Taehyung nudged him back, " I know, right? "

" Clowns. " Yoongi mumbles from behind them, " you should be as cute as the maknae if you want to like you. "

" She likes us already. " The two chorus, pouting. Jin pats their head, trying not to laugh. " Yes, yes she does. Now don't loosen the grip and don't stop for anyone. "

Jimin nods, showing Taehyung's hand he was gripping while the younger boy winced, " You're holding it too tight, Jiminie—"

" Let's go! "

" What exactly happened? "

" She pissed me off. " Ji Ahn huffs, pushing the hair out of her face. Jin sighs softly, sharing a look with Sejin.

Namjoon sighs stressfully, opening his mouth to give the girl another lesson but Yoongi butts in.

" I bet all of us are exhausted, so let's get some rest and talk about this later. "

Taehyung nods with wide eyes, giving Namjoon a pleading look, " Please, hyung? " Namjoon sighs, shooting Ji Ahn a look before he turned on his heels and entered the bedroom that was assigned to him and Jungkook.