𝟏𝟑

" Ah, I'm tired

" Ah, I'm tired. " Ji Ahn whines, " I told you I'd mess up. "

Jimin grins, panting slightly. " It's okay, just take a break. Is that fine, director-nim? "

The director chuckles at Ji Ahn's whining and nods, motioning Jimin over so he could check the previously recorded video.

Ji Ahn didn't know why he wanted to dance with her on Serendipity, seeing as she knew the choreography was extra hard and she could never reach Jimin's level.

But she also knew she had no absolute proof that she could dance to the world out there who has only heard her sing till now.

They only knew she could dance by the concert and music videos but that didn't prove anything.

So she had done extra practice whenever she got time whether she was alone or with Jimin.

Getting up, she walked over and stood beside the older boy to see the camera work. It was done amazingly as always, but she didn't feel satisfied with her dancing.

" I keep messing up. " She huffs out, " I told you we should use an easier song! " Jimin rolls his eyes, " I literally can't see anything wrong in there! "

" I missed that step. See! "

" It was one step, stop whining Ji Ahn. We can just re-record it. " Nodding, she sighed and the two got back to the center, taking positions.

" Pd-nim says we should upload it as soon as we can. "

Jimin jumps on the girl, who groans.
" Why? We could practice again
and—"

" Ji Ahn! You did amazing, Jungkookie is editing the video already! Relax, will you? " He huffed, blocking the girl in his arms.

Taehyung enters the room and grins, also jumping on top of the two, " Yeah, I saw it too. It came out amazing. "

" If you both say so. "

Taehyung smirks, " Now that you've done a dance with Jimin-ah, will you do one with me? "

Ji Ahn scoffs, " No. "

" Ah, why?! That's unfair! "

" Because it's exhausting! Why do you guys come with such hard choreographies?! " She huffs, trying nudge them off but to no avail.

" Jeez, get off of her, both of you. "

Yoongi mumbles as he entered, seeing as Taehyung was basically laying on top of her, " And for one, I agree with you Ji Ahn! They just can't keep it simple. "

" Both of you are just lazy! " Jimin chuckles, " You dance well, you're just too sleepy to move. "

When the two don't argue, Taehyung chuckles.