𝟎𝟖

" Chicken nuggets

" Chicken nuggets. I need chicken nuggets. "

Jin crosses his arms, " We can order once we get back. Do you really want to buy those and do all the work frying and stuff?! "

Ji Ahn pouts slightly, " Why? You don't want to? " Sighing, he nods. " I don't. "
Slumping, Ji Ahn looks around.

" What about ice cream? I want to eat ice cream. "

Jin shakes his head, pushing the trolley towards the stacks of ramen and taking a bunch knowing Ji Ahn survived on those whenever he doesn't feed her and so do the rest of the members.

Ji Ahn sighs, following him to the front with a dejected look on her face, 
" What about the chocolates? "

After being ignored again, Ji Ahn bites the inside of her cheek. She crossed her arms.

" Seokjin-ssi? "

" Sunbae? "

" Jinnie? "

" Why are you ignoring me suddenly? "

She grumbled, snatching the sour candy packet from the nearby stack and tossing it towards the cart.

She smirked as he didn't reply again and sighs, " Oppa. "

And Jin tripped, almost rolling over the cart but managing to balance anyway. He whipped around, " Huh? "

" Can I get ice cream? "

He gaped, blinking. " Can I? " Ji Ahn holds back her grin as he nods, " What about chocolates? And chicken nuggets? "

" Uh...huh. "

Taking advantage of his shocked state, she beamed and turned on her heels, heading towards the frozen food section.

Even after she returned, Jin stood there blinking softly. " What did you just call me? "

Ji Ahn dumps her things on the cart, pushing it towards the cashier who stood watching.

" What are you talking about, sunbae? Hurry! " She grins, handing her card to the cashier.

Ji Ahn was sure most of the things were hers apart from the grocery, she didn't mind paying because Jin always does.

Jin scoffs, his cheeks turning red. Glad that he wore a mask, but that couldn't be said because of his red neck and ears.

" Yah! Did you just trick me into buying all of that junk food? "

He clicks his tongue, " Lee Ji Ahn. "

Ji Ahn grins, " I didn't trick you. You said yes. " Jin chuckles in disbelief, shaking his head.

" I'll take the car out. "

Ji Ahn widens her eyes, " Ah, sunbae! How do you carry all of this?! " She stomps her feet, " Aish! "

" Noona, here's the bill. "