𝟎𝟗

" You spoiled it? "

" You spoiled it? "

Sejin sighs through the phone and Ji Ahn grins, " I just gave a sneak peak.  Pd-nim didn't allow me to put out a teaser so...."

" I can hear Jin laughing, " Sejin lets out another deep sigh, chuckling. " Just don't spoil anything else, okay? "

" Nae. "

Once she hung up, Jin burst out laughing while Jimin gave the two an appalled look. Namjoon shakes his head, pointing at Ji Ahn although it was clear he was trying not to smile at Jin's contagious laughter.

" Im warning you, don't spoil it completely. "

Ji Ahn nods, holding up her hands in defense.  " Just take it as a teaser. " Rolling his eyes, he turned on his heels as a smile did surface his face.

" That's new, " Ji Ahn teased, having caught the sight of it, " Are you not angry?! " Namjoon just flipped her off and Jin gasped, " Yah! KIM NAMJOON! what are you teaching the kids?! "

Ji Ahn laughs, " Chill, I already know that. He's not teaching me anything. " Jin sighs exasperated, smacking her head with the pillow he was holding.

" Jin hyung must be happy, " Taehyung said sourly, " Ji Ahn won't sing with
me. " Jin smirked while Ji Ahn rolls her eyes, " Oh, get over it. "

Hoseok shuffled to the living room, looking ready to step out. He looked at Ji Ahn puzzled who shot him back the same confused look.

" Are you not coming? Go get ready. "

Jin sighs as he melts in the couch, wondering how Hoseok pulls it off even though he has more authority in this household. He watched as even though confused, Ji Ahn heads to her room to get ready anyway.

" Why does she listen to you more? " He huffed," She didn't bring me a pillow when I asked her to. "

Jimin nods, slumping. " Hobi hyung sure knows some magic. " Hoseok feels his cheeks burning, " How would I know? Ask her why! "

The three face Ji Ahn as she appears in an oversized hoodie and leggings, a warm jacket and a scarf wrapped around her neck. Hoseok glanced at her hands, " What about gloves? "

" I like my hands cold. " Ji Ahn shrugged, nudging her chin to the door and heading to exit. Jin sighs, " There's an extra pair there by the cabinet. "

Nodding, Hoseok waved. " We'll be back late. "

Jin heard a faint "where are we going though?" by Ji Ahn before the footsteps fade into nothingness.

Jimin sighs heavily, " I'm not even surprised. She used to avoid Hobi hyung the most. " Jin's smile fades slightly as he recalled actually why Ji Ahn used to avoid him so much.

He was glad they got past that, and Ji Ahn seemed well these days. She had smile on her face more and her face looked brighter. Although she didn't eat properly yet, he knew it was a habit hard to get rid of.