𝟏𝟏

Namjoon shuffled, knocking on the studio door

Namjoon shuffled, knocking on the studio door. It flung open seconds later, causing him to jump.

He blinked as he took in her messy appearance, a laugh threatening to escape his lips.

" What? "

Okay, no. She was annoyed as hell, he wasn't going to fuel that. He just grinned, throwing a jacket in her face.
" Get ready. We're going out. "

" I don't like you that way, sunbae. "

" Yah, why do you think everyone just wants to confess to you? Just get ready. We're going somewhere. "

Ji Ahn slumps, fixing herself up before she locked the studio and crossed her arms, " Where are we going? I seriously need to write so if this is some time pass—"

Namjoon rolled his eyes, grabbing her sleeve and tugging her towards the stairs. " Just shut up and follow me. We're going to look for inspiration. "

Ji Ahn sighs, " Really? " She nods, giving up. " I guess, yeah! "

Namjoon grins, " You need to step out at times, Ji Ahn. You won't get inspiration to write in four walls. "

Ji Ahn scoffs, " I have enough experience to do though. " Namjoon shakes his head, " Your humor is dark, it's depressing. "

Chuckling slightly, she puts on the face mask so people won't recognize her and the two exit the building. " Where are we going? Is it far? It's not like you can drive. "

Namjoon smirks, " Stop teasing me. And we're using bicycles to go to a museum. "

Ji Ahn groans, " I didn't sign up for
this. "

Namjoon nudges her softly as they cross the street, " hush, it'll feel nice. Stop complaining and choose one. Let's just rent because I only have one and it's at the dorm. "

Ji Ahn sighs, humming. She chose one bicycle nonetheless and the two pay, heading out of the shop. Namjoon beams, looking at the cloudy day.

It wasn't sunny, it seemed like it'd snow later since it was still just late January. But he didn't mind it, he loved riding bicycle.

" Ready? "

Nodding, amused by his excitement over riding a bicycle, she got on and hums. " Lead the way. "

The two start paddling with a slow pace, taking the route to a park as Namjoon tells her something about not many people being there.

It was a calm ride, Ji Ahn actually came to enjoy the scenery as they rode on the empty street, looking around with a smile as wind brushed past them.

She sighs, feeling warm even though the air was cold, probably because of the exercise but as they reach the busy streets again, Namjoon decides it safer to walk and they had to cross the street so he got off, followed by Ji Ahn.