𝟎𝟑

" Ji Ahn was just—"

" Ji Ahn was just—"

Taehyung sighs to himself as he saw Ji Ahn glare at him. Namjoon sighs, " The nerve you have, Ji Ahn. Stop glaring at him. Does not being capable of holding your tongue back make it Taehyung's fault? "

Huffing, Ji Ahn lets out a deep breath. Namjoon gave her one last warning look, " I don't want such behavior again, understand? "

Biting her tongue, she nods. " Yes. "

Surprised but relieved with Namjoon's calmness, Yoongi sighs. " Okay, now that it's solved.

Pd-nim didn't call us so I don't think we need to worry about this right now. We need to practice and go for soundcheck in the afternoon. "

Jimin nods, " We should start practicing a little after breakfast. "

" What do you guys want to eat for breakfast? " Sejin asked, waiting for their responses so he could order.

All of them ordered pretty small meals seeing as they needed to dance for the whole day and it might make them nauseous because of the jet lag.

Taehyung shuffled closer to the girl, pouting. " You could've let me speak. " Ji Ahn rolls her eyes, " Is that going to change the headline, Taehyung? "

Huffing, he grabbed her hand and rests his head on her shoulder, pouting.
" You're cute. "

Ji Ahn scoffs in disbelief, trying not to smile." Yah, are you trying to butter me? "

" Is it working? " Taehyung whispers, beaming. Ji Ahn pokes his forehead,
" No. " Groaning in disappointment, the boy lets his head fall back on her shoulder.

Ji Ahn shakes her head, her eyes on her phone.

" You're being so clingy, did you think over her words or something? "

Taehyung scoffs, " Why would I? "

" That was quick, so you sure did. " The boy sighs, " What's the use of lying to you, Ji Ahn-ah? "

" You're the worst at it. " She sighs softly, " Will you stop worrying? Did you think you'd be in this group if you didn't deserve it all? Don't be stupid, Kim Taehyung. "

Taehyung grins to himself, sighing happily. " Thank you. "

Jimin smacks Jin half heartedly, pouting. " Yah, why are you hitting
me? " Jin whined, " I need attention. "

Jin looked around, finding Taehyung cuddling upto Ji Ahn who looked like she couldn't be bothered less. He chuckled, " Are you pouting because both Tae and Ji Ahn won't look at you? "

Jimin huffs, " Absolutely not. " He pushed his chin up, " Why would I be jealous? "

Yoongi smirked, " He never said anything about being jealous. "