𝟎𝟒

" You should've lost some weight

" You should've lost some weight. " The stylist scowls, handing her an outfit. Ji Ahn scoffs, " isn't it up to me? "

Snatching it, Ji Ahn heads towards the changing room while Jin sighs softly, hating how this particular stylist treats Ji Ahn. She always had it against Ji Ahn, even if she did nothing wrong.

" Unnie, just leave it. " The make up artist sighs, looking equally agitated as Jin, " She needs to perform. You're going to ruin her mood. "

" Aish! "

The stylist turned on her heels and rushed off, Jin held back an eye roll and focused on the make up that was being done on his face.

Ji Ahn steps out, pulling on the cardigan as she made her way towards the chair, glad that the stylist wasn't taking her anger out by giving her clothes she wouldn't like.

" It looks amazing. " The make up artist beams, " Let's get this done quickly. " Nodding, Ji Ahn leaned back and grabbed her phone.

She felt nervous again, but the excitement was too much. She couldn't wait to perform again on stage with so many people around cheering.

Ji Ahn almost lost her footing as the song ended, she dashed forward to grab Jungkook's arm as the lights dimmed.

She could tell the rest of them noticed it too, he was on the verge of fainting. Panting and gasping for breath, the eight rush backstage and Jungkook stumbled towards the nearby couch.

Ji Ahn steps back, realising he's having a hard time breathing and crowding him won't do any good.

Instead, she let the medic take care of him while she fans him with a mini fan, sharing a worried look with Namjoon.

" Are you feeling okay? " She crouched down after he calmed down, nodding.
" Yeah, I'm fine, noona. "

" Here, drink some water. "

The rest of the boys rushed in, sweaty, panicked and breathing heavily. The staff immediately asked them to step away and told them to not crowd him, Ji Ahn stands up.

" Kook, take it slow, okay? What's happening? "
Jungkook shakes his head, leaning back against the couch ad he had no energy, " I just...can't breathe. "

" Ji Ahn, step back. Let them do the work. "

Jin grabs her hand, pulling her beside himself. " We need to change. Come
on! "

With their minds still on Jungkook, the rest of quickly got changed and make up fixed before heading towards the entry, Ji Ahn remained back as she spotted the youngest back on his feet, although looking exhausted.

How could she have not noticed him overworking himself? Sighing, she rushed after and stood beside him,
" Kookie—"

" You're in! "