𝟏𝟓

Taehyung grabs her hand, seeing as she couldn't stop fidgeting and sighs, looking out of the window

The CEO had informed them they needed to call the conference as soon as possible, so when Ji Ahn agreed, he had set it next morning right then.

Now they were driving towards the said venue, and the worst part was not all of them were allowed to be there. Taehyung had forced his way in, managing to get past Sejin.

Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin were told to stay back too, only Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi were allowed to go with her.

He refused to agree with that. If they had accepted Ji Ahn in their group wholeheartedly although a little late, they were still going to stand by her side in both her happiness and pain wholeheartedly.

And they were a group. It was a question of Ji Ahn's comfort, Taehyung didn't like how half of them would have to sit back and worry, feeling helpless of not being able to provide the girl comfort.

So despite Sejin scolding him, he had climbed in the van, taking a seat beside the girl. Jin and Yoongi sat in the two seats ahead while Namjoon sat on his other side.

He was sure she'll feel comfortable when all of them are beside her, comforting her and giving her warm encouraging smile.

Yoongi glanced back, finding the girl lost in her own world as she looked out of the window, her leg bouncing and nervously nibbling with her lower lip. He sighs, facing the front.
" Ji Ahn-ah, "

Blinking, the girl snapped out of her thoughts and hums, looking at him. He faces her properly again.

" Don't answer the questions you don't want to. Don't feel pressured. We all know there will be some people who'll purposely ask questions that will make you uncomfortable. Just let us handle it, okay? "

She nods, still a distant look in her eyes. " Of course. "

Yoongi shared a pained look with Jin, wondering if she was trying not to recall whatever she went though or was already going through it over and over again in her mind.

As the van pulled over, Taehyung fixed her mask and pulled her out after the rest of them got out. " I'm fine, Tae. "

Taehyung smiles, " Wow, that's a first. You called me Tae instead of
Taehyung. " He giggled and Ji Ahn sighs softly, shooting him a tired smile.

" Didn't I call you that before? "

Taehyung rolls his eyes, " No! But you know, " he threw his arm over shoulder, earning a look from her but he ignores it, " You can call me yours too. I won't mind. "

He winked and Ji Ahn scoffs, " Yah! " She laughs softly, nudging him away.
" You're rejected. "

Taehyung huffs, " I'll keep trying. "