𝟐𝟒

Taehyung was scrolling through his phone when he read a tweet, and he got an idea

He grinned, shooting up. Jimin almost fell off the bed seeing as he was laying beside him, also on his phone.

" I've got the bestest idea! "

" What is it? " He chuckled, " Are you planning on going somewhere again? "

Taehyung grinned wider, " It's been a while since I traveled. Ji Ahn also wanted to go to Paris so should I take her there? "

Jimin grins, " She said that? "

Taehyung nods, beaming. " I mean our break lasts for a month anyway. I could take her there last week, should I go tell her? "

Jimin bites the inside of his cheek, shaking his head. " Why don't you give her a surprise? "

Taehyung hums, " I guess I can do that. She did tell me she's just going to stay here in Seoul with IU sunbaenim. "

" She's not going to her parents? " Taehyung shakes his head, " I think they all decided to spent some time there? Who knows? "

Jimin nods, " Okay, I think you should just ask her so she doesn't have any other plans. "

Taehyung grins, " What about you? "

" What about me? "

Facepalming, Taehyung sighs. " You want to come too? If you don't have any other plans, of course. "

Jimin groans, " I wish I could. But eomma, appa and Jihyun wanted to travel too. So I'm planning  on taking them somewhere. "

" That's okay, too. Should I go ask Ji Ahn? "

Jimin stood up, " I'll go ask. She'll be suspicious if you do. " Taehyung thanked him and decided to text Sejin and ask if it's possible, only to get a response that he can because it's their break.

He squealed, running to Jin. " hyung! Hyung! Are you packing? "

Jin hums, " What is it? " Taehyung holds up his phone and Jin blinks, " You're going Paris? Not back hometown? "

" I'll go there for three weeks. And Ji Ahn wanted to go Paris, we have time now. Can we go? "

Jin chuckled and nods, " Just make sure you're safe, okay? She might like some different air. "

" Please don't tell her. " Jin laughed as he ran out of the room in excitement.
" Aish, this kid. "

" When are you guys leaving? " Yoongi asks, standing by the doorway of living room. " Is it okay if I leave today
itself? "

Since it was the first day of their break, they all started to discuss their plans and excitement while someone lazy *cough* Ji Ahn and Namjoon *cough* were yet to pack.