𝟏𝟐

Namjoon blinked at the papers, " Already? "

" Already? "

Ji Ahn grins, nodding. " Yeah, I'm done. Check the lyrics for me? I don't want to hand in something wrong just in case. "

Namjoon nods, looking at her red eyes. Although he was curious, he didn't push it, watching as she leaves with a grin. At least he could tell that wasn't a fake smile, she was genuine.

He flipped the page, to see the title. He smiled as his eyes fell over every word, his heart turning heavy as he realized she must've cried while writing this because it sure as hell was so personal if he saw this from her point of view.

He didn't know much about her past, but after what had happened with Geum Suk, Jin had filled him in with the rest of members with a brief explanation that everything had been rough on Ji Ahn for the past few years.

He found out she ran away when she was thirteen because she was abused, and she was living alone till she joined. He couldn't imagine what she went through, only she knew that.

And now watching her healing over this sent a wave of relief through his body, his heart swelling as he read the way she comforts herself.

It was beautiful, there was no fault in the song. He was going to hand it over just as it was because he had no right to "correct" something from it.

It was Ji Ahn's song.

And he couldn't wait to hear her soulful voice with it.

" I'm not done with the beat yet. " Ji Ahn rubs her eyes, looking at Yoongi with a pout.

Chuckling, he ruffles her hair, " What about the vocal guide? Do you know how you're going to sing it? "

Ji Ahn nods, " I don't know how, but I just somehow know it while I was writing. So I won't change that. "

Yoongi smiles, " Ji Ahn, how about you record a demo and send it to pddog and me? I'm sure pd-nim with help with the beats too. "

Ji Ahn nods, smiling. " I'll do that tomorrow. "

Yoongi nods, " Where are the lyrics? "

Ji Ahn grins, " I handed it over. I was done this morning so I just gave it. "

" That's good, then. " He crossed his arms, " What about choreography? " Ji Ahn looks at him with a smile, blinking furiously.

He chuckles, rubbing his temples. " Just how far are you trying to go? " He asked dramatically, " Just how far? Answer me this instant. "

Ji Ahn groans, " I don't know. But Jiminie is making me dance so don't worry about it. "

Yoongi cocks an eyebrow, " What about it? "

Ji Ahn sighs, shaking her head with a grin." He wanted to do a live with me, to dance on his solo. But now he wants to film a bangtan bomb since pd-nim said yes. "