𝟎𝟓

"

".....orange color. Right Ji Ahn—"

Hoseok looked around, frowning.
" hyung, where's Ji Ahn? "

Jin looked around, " She's not back yet? She went to get her things from the room a while ago. " He sighed, " I'll go see. "

Hoseok nods but joins his side, feeling uneasy. It made him quicken his steps. As they neared the room, a staff girl ran towards them, " Is someone inside? I heard something break. "

Jin glances at door, pushing past the girl and grabbing the door knob, scared that she was probably having another panic attack? Was she hurt?

" Ji Ahn? " He knocked, " Ji Ahn-ah! "

" Hyung, step aside. " Hoseok grabbed Jin back, seeing as two of the guards were heading towards them with the head and Sejin, " I assume Ji Ahn is inside with some man. He was fixing the lights when I saw this on
camera. We need to open the door.  "

" No, it's not my fault. " Geum Suk says, glaring at her. Ji Ahn flinched as he grabbed the nearby vase and threw it right at her.

Thankfully, she ducked and moved aside, falling down with a groan. She moved back as he marched towards her, " What did you just say, you
bitch? "

Breathing heavily, she covered her ears as the same ear-splitting sound filled her head, hurting her physically. She groans, curling against the wall.

" Go away! Leave me alone. " She choked back a sob, " Stop it! "

" It's all your fault, Ji Ahn. " He hissed, grabbing a bunch of her hair, " Why did you leave me there with them?! Why—"

" Get off of her. "

Ji Ahn scrambles back as the door slammed open, and the next second, Geum Suk was on the floor by the full blown punch thrown by Jin.

" Ji Ahn! Are you okay?! "

Hoseok rushed forward, pulling her in a hug. " Please tell me you're okay, " He sighs shakily, " Ji Ahn-ah! "

" I'm fine. " She manages to croak out,
" Ask him to stop. " Hoseok sighs, " Don't look at that. Look at me, " Hoseok purposely blocked the view of the chaos behind him, " Are you hurt? Did he....touch you? " He clenched his jaw, his eyes skimming over.

Ji Ahn shakes her head, " No, he didn't. "

Sighing in relief, he glanced back to see Sejin has finally pulled Jin off of Geum Suk and the guards were now grabbing him.

" I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, LEE JI AHN! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! "

Flinching, Ji Ahn looks away, subconsciously hiding in Hoseok's chest. Jin reached over to the girl, " Are you okay, Ji Ahn-ah? "