𝟏𝟗

Ji Ahn sighs nervously, fiddling with the long sleeve of the hoodie she was wearing

Ji Ahn sighs nervously, fiddling with the long sleeve of the hoodie she was wearing. Within minutes, their album was going to be out.

It doubled her nerves, she huffed. Entering the bedroom, she climbed the bed and snuggled against Yoongi, her head on his lap while her arms wrapped around him.

Yoongi glanced down from his phone,
" What's wrong? " He sighs as he realizes the album would be out soon,
" Are you worried about your solo? "

Ji Ahn nods, sighing shakily. " Maybe I shouldn't have chosen that song! I should've picked a better one! Now people will think I'm just some depressed—"

" Ji Ahn, " Yoongi smiled, " Stop worrying. Everything will be amazing, and the song is beautiful. Think of it as a growing process. If you'd have chosen another song, discarding this one, it would feel like you're leaving a peace of you behind, wouldn't it? "

Ji Ahn lets out another soft breath, nodding. She closed her eyes, trying to calm down as Yoongi runs his fingers through her hair, the older man smiled and looked at the time.

It was up.

He went to YouTube, wanting to see what the comments would say. He was confident if not 100, there would at least be maximum 75 percent positive reactions, he was sure of it.

He smiled as the comments under the video started increasing and so did the number of likes....and dislikes. But it was less compared to how many people started liking it.

' my ears have been blessed! '

' this song is so comforting! I feel like someone is hugging me. '

' I was having a tough time for so long, but seeing ji ahn relate to me in such way and give us such a beautiful song is so comforting. '

' it's not that bad. '

' I'm surprised she can sing. Maybe she used autotune. '

' I feel like I've known ji ahn for so long just because of one song. We relate so much. '

' literally everyone in the comment section is depressed, lol. I am too. '

' ji ahn is talented. It is about time people start accepting that yes, she broke one of the biggest stereotypes for the better of this world. '

' I feel comfort and warmth through this song. '

' ji ahn needs a hug. Who hurt my baby? '

' this is disgusting. '

' I was honestly going to say she can't sing but....sigh. '

' her voice is so heavenly and beautiful! '

' sobbing. '

' my eyes are leaking! This song is so sad yet comforting at the same time. '