I'm Going To Be Killed

Hey guys! This is the second chapter! Hope you enjoy it! I will probably be updating again today sometime if this gets another vote, and another read! 

SO FAN, VOTE, COMMENT, and ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY! :D

ENJOY

-Kinsey

Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:

        I walked into the classroom and looked around to see stupid Nate sitting in my desk! Does he want to get smacked? I angrily walk up to him trying not to chop his head off. I mean really? He knows I sit in this desk everyday! He’s been in this class since the beginning of school!

“Really?! This is my desk!” I snapped. 

“Hm.. Last time I checked this seat didn't have your name on it.” The Arrogant said smirking.

“I don’t really give a crap. Will you stop trying to follow me and talk to me?” I said fuming. 

“Oh come on, its fun!” Nate said.

“Not really, now can I please just sit down?” I whined and gave him the puppy eyes.

“Yes.” his eyes softened a bit. 

With a big huff I said, “Thanks.” 

        Throughout the class Nate would look behind me and throw papers at me. I got so frustrated that I threw my pencil at him, and it accidentally hit our English teacher, Mrs. Baker. She turned around looking accusingly at one of the students named Fred. He just put his hands up and shrugged, signaling that he didn't do it. Mrs. Baker narrowed her eyes at the rest of the class and turned around.

“Nice going, sweetheart.” Nate said in a weird tone that I couldn't describe.

“Shut up. Stop throwing damn papers at me! It’s annoying.” I said, trying to whisper. 

“Nah, it’s a bunch of fun seeing you get mad. You are definitely cute when you are.” He said in his cocky tone. 

        Does he really think I’m going to fall for this act? He’s just trying to get in my pants. 

I started to say, “I wish I could just-” 

“Ms. Summers and Mr. Lakerfield, do you have something to share in front of the class?” she said with her strict teacher voice.

“Uh.. No? Sorry Ma’am.” Nate said using his charming voice.

“Okay. So stop talking and pay attention!” The teacher exclaimed.

        I slightly rolled my eyes. Really? Charming his way out of getting in trouble. Is he serious!?