"See. Beautiful."

Chapter 14:

    Caroline’s POV

“Then prove it.” I said getting angry.

“Fine.” He said.

    Before I knew what was happening he slammed his lips to mine. For a second I was shocked and stood completely still. As the time goes by, I start to kiss back. He grabs onto my hips and pulls me against him. He pulls back after about 15 seconds and we both look at each other. I could feel his breath fanning my face. I looked into his eyes and saw something glitter. I ignored it and smiled softly.

“What was that for?” I asked blushing slightly.

“You told me to prove it. So I did.” He says shrugging his shoulders.

“How does kissing me prove anything?” I asked.

“Because I have never kissed someone like that before.” He said back.

    But that still didn’t answer anything.

“What do you mean ‘like that’?” I asked getting confused.

“I have never kissed someone I’ve liked before.” He said blushing.

    OH. MY. GOSH. He is blushing. BLUSHING! I grabbed his phone off the counter and take a picture in a flash. I stopped mid-way and thought about what he had just said. He’s never kissed someone he’s liked before? Wait what? HE LIKES ME?!

“Wait. You like me?” I said mouth dropping open.

“Is that so hard to believe, sweetheart?”  He asked softly.

“Well, maybe.” I said looking away.

He grabs my chin with his forefingers and pulls my head towards him gently. I look into his eyes.

“You are the most beautiful girl I know. You have beautiful brown eyes that I could just look into all day. And your smile takes my breath away.” He said seriously.

“I- I don’t know what to say.” I said with tears forming in my eyes.

“You don’t have to say anything Sweetheart.” He said looking into my eyes.

     We were so close that I could see the little dark specks of blue in his light blue eyes. What he said to me was so sweet. But it makes me wonder if he has said this to other girls.

“Are you just saying this to get into my pants?” I asked softly.

“No! Why would you think that?” He said slightly yelling.

“Because you’re the school player.” I said putting my head down.

“I’ve only slept with 10 girls and only had 6 girlfriends.” He said sounding exasperated.

“ONLY!?” I shouted.

“That’s not a lot compared to other guys in school.” He said like it was nothing.

“Still! I’ve only had 2 boyfriends! And you know.. Haven’t slept with anyone.” I said blushing slightly.

“Hey, hey. I don’t care if you haven’t. I still like you.” He said putting his hand on my cheek rubbing it softly.

“You sure?” I asked looking at him.

“Yes. I’m positive.” He said smiling.

“Good. Because I like you too.”  I said smiling so big.

“You better.” He said tapping my nose.

“And if I don’t?” I asked in a teasing voice.

“I’d have to kiss you again.” He said smirking deviously.

“I wouldn’t mind.” I said biting my lip.

“Don’t tempt me Sweetheart. Stop biting your lip.” He said with a husky voice.

“No.” I said still biting my lip.

“I warned you Sweetheart.” He said before crashing his lips to mine.

    This time I didn’t have any shocked so I immediately started kissing back. He put one hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. Our lips moved perfectly in sync. It’s like one of those cliché moments where sparks burst out and were meant for each other. We pull apart after a minute both out of breath. I looked up at him and smiled.

“See. Beautiful.” He said looking into my eyes.

Here's a very short chapter. Sorry! I'm at a friend's house and don't want to take over her computer! Hope you like this chapter.:D THEY LIKE EACHOTHER! EEEKSSSSS. Maybe if you guys can get me to 95 votes by tomorrow, I'll update again!:D

FAN, VOTE, COMMENT, and ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY!

-Kinsey xx