"This is going to be fun."

Chapter 24:

Nate’s POV

“I love you so much Sweetheart. I hate seeing you like this.” I whispered once she was asleep.

My arms tightened around her when I thought about The Creeper. I should have killed him right then and there. He actually was watching her for awhile. I had heard the end of the conversation all the way out where she dances, and tried to walk quietly but fast so he wouldn’t hear me. But as soon as I saw that she was naked and he was hitting her I couldn’t hold my rage anymore. 

Some guys would have been like, “Yeah! You’re naked!” But, I didn’t even care. I didn’t even look I just helped her. 

I looked over and saw The Creeper about to wake up. I slowly detached myself from Carrie and made sure the towel was covering her before I walked over to the guy. I stopped right in front of his face and heard him groaning. I smirked, and he said I couldn’t do it. Asshole. He groaned louder this time and I was getting worried that Carrie would hear and wake up. So took his foot and dragged his ass out of the locker room and into the dance room. 

The Creeper looked up at me and smiled with his ugly crooked teeth. 

“I don’t get what she see’s in you.” He said smugly.

I didn’t answer, I just punched him square in the face, again. He chuckled and stood up, limping slightly. 

“Come on, punch me again.” He said like he didn’t think I would.

I punched him in the gut and he went straight for the floor. I smirked and laughed. This is going to be fun.

Hoped you liked this SHORT chapter! I'm pretty busy! I'm packing, about to go swimming, and getting ready to go to the Lake. VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

Vote| COMMENT | SHARE| ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY!

-Kinsey xx