AUTHOR'S NOTE AND INTRODUCTION^_^

THIS MIGHT TAKE A WHILE BUT PLEASE DON'T SKIP༎ຶ‿༎ຶ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
NOTE;
ABOVE AND BELOW ARE COLLAGES TO PROVE THAT I AM THY ONLY AND ONLY TRUE AUTHOR.

ORIGIN OF BROKEN

I planned this story in my head with a different plot in 2019. I was a newbie and an amateurish Facebook writer; I wrote stories and poems on Facebook since 2019 because I had no one to show them to. Lol. My accounts were hacked and my works gone leaving me with my last Facebook account Tori Vee IsWriting. I didn't just want BROKEN to be in my sketch book but I wanted the world to see it so. In 2020/2021 I started this story as "Moments Growing Up" on Facebook, you'll see the cliche old edits on my page; Authoress ToriVee. (laughs hysterically) not sure it's still active since I quit Facebook.

From MGU it became "Ariana." Because my main characters name was inspired by Ariana Grande who I adore and also because I was eager to publish it on apps like Goodnovel, Webnovel and the likes as my friends suggested I should, I needed a catchy name shorter than Moments Growing Up and failed at publishing.

Later people from Facebook told me to continue with the story in my DMs and I thought of light reader and decided to go ahead with it. I published it there, signing a contract WHICH LIGHT READER BREACHED BY DELETING MY ACCOUNT AND PUBLISHING BROKEN ON ANOTHER APP THEY CREATED CALLED NOVELUP. I have evidence which I will present  to show validity.

I and other fellow wronged readers reported the app for plagiarising and pirating, don't know if it's been fully taken down by I won't be going down without a fight.

It's taken me so much to be here to write BROKEN, to publish, to complete and I'm not giving up. I promised myself one thing to finish the story matter what. I can't live another Novel Uncompleted. So here I am writing on this app and here you are reading my art ( ◜‿◝ )♡

UPDATE
Now now I know y'all tend to get tired when updates aren't frequent but I won't let any of you leave, rather you shall increase sooo......

After the first 10 introductory chapters I shall update every Sunday with a chapter or two chapters if my week goes well. Teehee.

CHARACTERS

1. I love my characters with all I have, both the villains and goodie two shoes are precious to me, don't hate on them for who they are and even when they go beyond their limits and you wanna punch them, don't. You'll love them as time goes on.

2. I won't be providing pictorial images for my characters, you may imagine them as you please. However, I MIGHT provide aesthetics for them, if possible.

SCENES AND LANGUAGE

There will be cussing, 18+ scenes and violence that may be traumatizing. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Also there might be unrealistic scenes that's what makes my work a beautiful fictional story. Not everything, places, actions and people will be real. There might be things out of the ordinary, unexpected turns but believe me that's what makes this story even more exciting.

CRITICISM
Let's get one thing straight here♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱
You can point out grammatical errors, I'm not the god of English, but please mind the language we use in our comments..if I find your comment emotionally disturbing for me and a reason for me to almost abandon my story. I will delete it and delete you(~ ̄³ ̄)~

However if you find anything lacking, do let me know, gracias.

COPYRIGHT

I have three lawyers, my mom, God, the internet and my wrath( ◜‿◝ )♡
Please report this story if you see it on light reader and novelup. If you find this story anywhere apart from here do inform me. I'll let you guys know if I decide to publish it on another app.

IF STOLEN, YOU WILL BE FOUND AND MADE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!!!

FOLLOW ME
Follow me on Wattpad to get announcements about the story so you won't be left hanging.

How to follow

Go to my bio by tapping on my username or searching my user name, you'll see the button FOLLOW, tap on it and TADA!!!

VERY IMPORTANT SHII
Guys, you gotta vote and comment

IMPORTANCE OF COMMENTS
1. they let me know how you feel about my work.
2. They let me know whether to continue or stop.
3. They're energy boosters for double updates (wink)
4. They make me happy and could make my week go well.

IMPORTANCE OF VOTES

1. They're my second favorite food
2. They could help for triple updates
3. They could help me get enough reason to contest which will lead to faster updates maybe even before Sunday.
4. They could help me get a watty award ( I think).
5. They encourage writers.

APPRECIATION
I want to appreciate God and my dear friends who have supported me all the way. Henry_Senju thank you so much ( ◜‿◝ )♡ you've been so supportive and I really appreciate it. Yo! You guys better check out his profile and add his story to your library; trust me you'll love it.. and I mean it no kidding, you don't wanna miss out. If you love music it's the best one for ya.

I also wanna thank @Hossyrich for being there and for encouraging me, that woman really inspires me. If y'all want a page for reading Awesome stories on Facebook check out Authoress Hossy she delivers nothing but the best, I'm not even hyping yo! Nothing but the best.

Then I wanna thank you guys for reading BROKEN took me a long way to get here, ups, downs and those who pirated my book for me to happily be here⊙﹏⊙ it's an honor to serve your reading hunger. Arigatou (thanks in Japanese)

 Arigatou (thanks in Japanese)

AND DONE!!

OMAGOSH!! Thanks for giving my story a chance, let's start this journey and finish it together. Muah

XOXO and signed
TORI VEE (♡ω♡ ) ~♪