CHAPTER 19 ◕‿◕

❛ ᴗ ❛ ❛ ᴗ ❛ ᴗ ❛ CHAPTER NINETEEN ❛ ᴗ ❛ ❛ ᴗ ❛ᴗ ❛

˙❥˙ ლ´ ❥ 'ლ '❥ FOUL FOE˙❥˙ ლ´ ❥ 'ლ '❥

ARIANA'S POV
( song for the chapter Billie Eilish [lovely] ft Khalid). You could listen to whatever you like  but I love this song.

Or

All in my Head_Flex- fifth harmony ft Fetty Wap; I listened to it while editing. P.S; has nothing to do with the chapter, but I was in a good mood ya see...

Why is there a dancing Pikachu? Because Pikachu's are cute◖⚆ᴥ⚆◗

_________
Tori: Over to you Ariana.

Ari: oh okie, grab your popcorn guys. This is gonna be really touching so you might need a more touchy feely song than what Tori prescribed.

Tori: hey it's not my fault, I can't find songs to match the chapters, a--

Ari: *rolls eyes.* Shoo Tori this my moment.

Tori: *whispers* okay, okay.
_________

All I needed was a reasonable and genuine reason as to why she; by she I meant Melanie would do that, and Eva, there was still something about her. Her demeanor was off. I stepped into the class.

"Ari!" Melanie chirped. " Melanie was always so positive that some of it rubbed off on me. If I were to be best friends with someone like me, there's no doubt that I'd loose my mind.

I frowned, looking at her indifferently and she got the message.

"Carver explain to her." Melanie said.

"I'm not staying here only to have you to bicker over very unimportant things. Excuse me, for I have more lucrative things to do than sit here."

"Hey! You're the reason she's mad at me." Melanie yelled on top of her voice, I had never met a person as loud as her.

"Don't put him in the middle of this. Carver's not the reason you're a backstabber."

"Hey! There was a good reason. I never meant to leave. Right Carver?"

Carver walked out waving his hands. He wasn't interested in dealing with things like this, one could tell at first glance that at times he could act unconcerned, after I turned I realized something. Eva, She wasn't in the class anymore.

"Melanie."

"What?" She replied me half conscious, the only competition I had to battle with for her attention are hot boys. Her eyes were glued to her phone screen. She kept kicking her legs back and forth while sitting on the table, her right hand holding her phone, and her left hand on the table.

I grabbed her phone from her hand.

"Hey! Give that back!"

"I knew it! Get over him already." Melanie had recently developed this obsessive nature thing for E.J Caswell from High School Musical; The Musical. Well she wasn't the only one, I was also addicted to ogling at him.

"No." It's only been like two minutes, and the only thing on your mind is Caswell.

"Like you're not obsessed too." She rumbled her nose, pouting her lips in a fuss.

"Whatever. You still have to explain why you left me alone." I crossed my arms.

"Well, I saw Carver standing alone. He must have been confused since he's new. I wanted to  explain everything to him. I never knew he was plugged yet I kept yelling his name like I was insane."