CHAPTER 27ಥ

CHAPTER 27: ENEMIES
_

_________
ARIANA'S POV
__________

Music for the chapter- BELLYACHE by BILLIE EILISH.

READ THIS!!!
I know this might get a little confusing but there are different stories in this book.

Ariana,
Carver,
Lucas,
Eva,
Melanie,
Selena,
Joyce,
Heather,
And Palome.

They all have different stories, some bigger than the others.

Broken Within is a sequel, all the different stories will be linked together at the end of this book or close to the end. You gotta finish it to find out. Those stories sorted out before Book 1 ends won't be in book two.

Lastly, look up, do you know what is next to that 27? You don't hunny? It's a tear! I'm a sad and I wanna stop writing. Jenna was right, writing is thankless. No one might even read what I'm typing rn, but if you ever read this, please share Broken Within. It'd mean so much to me fr.

Arigatou ´• ᴥ•̥
______

"What'd you bring for lunch Ari?" Melanie inquired. We all came for one thing, bacon as a side dish. We shoved the slob that looked like watery oat cereal aside and took the bacons.

"Huh? Dad's signature omelette , some side Bacons, and an apple. What about you?" I liked to brag about my dad.

"Spaghetti. So you got more bacons?"

"Yeahhh. Don't look at me like that."

"Hmph."

"The omelette smells pretty nice." Carver butted in.

"I know right? Dad's the best cook I know." Carver smiled at my words, but the smile wasn't a normal one. It looked weak in a way, however I waved it off my mind cause it could be some random thought in my head.

"That's cool." He told me.

"Can we eat now?" Lucas took out his fork.

We all chewed silently.

"Uh oh! That creep's sitting at Selena's table." A girl sitting in the table right in front of us said.

"She's gonna get it." Her friend chortled.

"Ariana." Melanie tapped me. "Isn't that Eva?"

"Holy freaking stuff, it is."

"Didn't you guys tell her the rules?"

"She isn't new. I thought she knew."

"She isn't?" Melanie was surprised, I forgot she didn't realize Eva was in the shadows.

"We should tell her." Carver said.

"Tell who? Eva?" Lucas was confused.

The table of the barbarian girls was in the middle of the cafeteria, it was one of the nicest tables. I  refuse to call them barbie peng cause I know Barbie's the opposite of what they are. She's beautiful, kind, sophisticated, sensible and fun. It seemed like Eva was about to get her piece of drama, but I thought she would know who they were and how to avoid them. I thought she was silently observant. I thought she'd do everything to avoid drama.

"Excuse us turd but you're on our spot. Get up." Brianna sprayed her sanitizer. Always with the sanitizer.

Eva didn't look at them, she continued to eat.