CHAPTER 16 ♡Ӧ♡

♡♥♥♡♡。♡♡♥♡♡♡CHAPTER 16♡♥♥♡♡。♡♡♥♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ THE YATES♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡✿♡♡✿♡♡✿CARVER'S POV ♡✿♡♡✿♡♡✿♡♡✿

I was a bit frantic when I saw Ariana and Melanie in my house. My brother, Tony, did go overboard with the welcoming.  He can be so extra at times. Last friends I had were in elementary school and I can only remember them faintly.

I never really had friends. I didn't know if I did. Sure, people spoke to me but no one has ever asked me to be their friend, they just hovered around me because of what they wanted. After Tony bored them with sports talk, they decided it was time to leave and  met Lucas on the way out. Lucas wasn't just my cousin, he was my friend and brother, no one dared to come close to him. If they tried to he'd gauge their eyes out, Lucas had ADHD since he was little that's why he always avoided trouble.

I went in to see him.

"You could have been nicer."

"Since when did you ever care about me being nice?" He paused the game he was busy with to face me. I asked myself the same question too. Since when did I ever care?

"Don't know." I shrugged.

"That's her? The blonde?"

"Yeah."

"Souka( I see)" Lucas replied in Japanese. He was a total anime freak. He was obsessed with anime, a super weeb.

"Be careful. You broke your leg for her." He said, staring at my bandaged leg.

"It wasn't for her. I always wanted to get back at Aaron and Sean." I told him. "What do you mean for her?!"

" You made her your friend. Really? Since when did you start having friends?"

"I know what you're trying to insinuate but it's nothing like that." I said.

"What am I trying to insinuate?" Lucas smirked.

"When you two are done insinuating. You've got chores to do." Tony said from the other end of the room.

"Got it Tony!" We replied him simultaneously.

"I gotta go." I patted his head.

"Do that again and I'll poke your eyes out. Just be careful. Most people aren't worth the trouble. If you really wanna get back at them there are many other ways." There was an hint of worry in Lucas's eyes. I understood what he meant, after all I knew I'd be dealing with a lot of psychos.

"Got it." I smiled and left his room. It was getting dark and I had chores to do along with assignments.

____________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV
●●●●●●●●●●●●
-0-
Hey boos, it's time for me to take overrrr..
Just for this chapter btw
-0-

The previous day went by really fast for them. The next day came, and they found themselves in school again. Ariana stepped out of the car, and smiled for many reasons. She had a feeling that it'd be a good day. She wore a baggy T-shirt that had an equal mixture of blue and white with a baggy white trouser along with black and white tennis shoes to match. 

Heather adjusted her sunglasses. The weather was all sunny and cold at the same. So Heather wore a black turtleneck  with baggy green trousers and Nike boots. Esme followed suite, hers was a small black top that stuck to her body with baggy green trousers clinging to her waist bringing out her small curve with Nike boots.