Chapter 34

•ᴥ••ᴥ••ᴥ••ᴥᴥ•CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR•ᴥ••ᴥ•••ᴥ••ᴥ••
•ᴥ••ᴥ••ᴥ••ᴥ••ᴥ •BRUTAL ORDEALS• ᴥ••ᴥ••ᴥ••ᴥ••ᴥ•

CARVER'S POV
_____________
A/N
Hi guys! Sorry, I needed a long break. This chapter is just to remind y'all that no matter what. I'll complete this story! So as to remember well and not to get confused, please read the last three chapters before this. Thanks.
XOXO♡
TORI VEE
_________

"Saw you out there you were awesome bruh." Lucas complimented my skills.

"All thanks to you and Tony."

"Ayyee you did put in a whole lotta effort didn't you?"

"I did." I replied. "I wanna go check the bathroom to be sure I didn't forget anything though.

I went to the bathroom and saw my watch. "I knew something was missing." I said as I put it back on.

I heard someone clapping. "I never knew a chicken could play soccer, you've made world record sucker."

I grunted inaudibly and decided to ignore Aaron and his friends.

"You know I'm not done talking to you right?" He shoved me.

"I might as well warn you. Go pick on someone your own size. You might stand a chance at annoying me, but I'm not the same pushover I was years ago."

"Tryna act all high and mighty huh?" He violently pushed me. "You're a chicken! A loser! A lonely orphan."

My eyes close for a split second and opened almost immediately, with bloodshot eyes I punched him in the nose, and he came at me with an insane amount of rage punching my gut.

"No one interfere, I wanna put this loser in his place." He told his minions.

I hit him till blood began to ooze from his nose. With his back to the ground and I on top of him. I slapped his face, and grabbed his collar. I licked the blood on my lips and spat on his face.

"I said I'm not the pushover I used to be, don't think you'll always have the upper hand. You're a cheap loser. You're irrelevant and you wanna make yourself relevant, but you don't have to do it by acting like a cunt. This is an example of what I can do to you when you try that shit again." I let go of his collar and punched his left eye.

His friends looked mortified as I stood up kicking him in between his legs. " I guess your balls aren't as strong as they look." I chuckled. He placed one hand on his eye and the other on his groin, squirming in pain.

"You fucking imbeciles! How dare you stand doing nothing while he hit me?!" He yelled.

"We're sorry Aaron. Get him!" One of them charged.

"Ugh! You guys are seriously more stupid than I thought, help me up."

I picked up my backpack. "You look so pitiful right now." I scoffed as I left.

"You're gonna regret this. Just who do you think you are to act like this?!" Aaron kept yelling.

I would have ignored him if he didn't bring up anything related to my parents, but he pushed the wrong button, by bringing them up. For someone as irrelevant as him he shouldn't run his mouth too much. It's disgusting.

"Dude, you looked bruised." Lucas touch my red cheeks and I hissed from pain.

"I guess that bastard dropped a few on me, funny enough I didn't realize till now."

"Bastard?" Lucas asked.

I told him everything as we walked back to the bleachers.

"Damn! You really let him have it." He laughed. " I wish I was there to watch."