CHAPTER 22♡꒰⑅꒱

꒰⑅꒰⑅꒱꒰꒰⑅꒱♡꒱꒰⑅꒱♡꒰⑅꒱♡CHAPTER 22꒰⑅꒱♡꒰⑅꒱♡꒰⑅꒱♡꒰⑅꒱♡
◕દ◕◕દ◕◕દ◕◕દ◕◕ᵕ༚ᵕGO FOR ITᵕ༚ᵕ ◕◕દ◕◕દ◕◕દ◕◕દ◕

ARIANA'S POV

♡꒰⑅꒱♡꒰⑅꒱♡꒰⑅꒱♡꒰⑅꒱♡꒰⑅꒱

"Huh?" Melanie was as stupefied as I was.

"Excuse me?" Miss Isha's scowl deepened.

"We honestly did nothing wrong." Carver shrugged.

"Young man, do you know the library rules here?"

"Of course, I do." He responded almost immediately.

"And do you know that making noise is an offence in a library."

"I do, Miss Isha." Carver took a pause before continuing. "But you made noise as well."

Melanie and I raised up our heads at once when we heard his response.

"I'm sorry though, but you made noise when you snapped earlier. Your voice was a bit loud."

Miss Isha was speechless for a while. I cussed in my head. "You better not get us in more trouble Carver." I muttered through gritted teeth.

Carver added." It's wrong to punish or query us if you made noise as well."

"Well I guess I was a bit too loud, but if I refuse to with strict with you all. This Library would be the next party house."

"We understand Miss Isha, and we're sorry." We all said simultaneously.

"It's okay. It's not like it's easy dealing with all of you." She sighed." Four years and it's taking a lot to keep my cool."

Keep her cool? If you see her yell or give you that ' you're dead look' you'd probably understand the look on my face when she said that. Carver wasn't wrong she yelled too at times. Actually, she yells all the time.

"We understand it's not easy ma'am." Carver said.

"You two still have one last chance, don't misuse it, and you kid you have two left."

"Miss Isha."

"What?! You guys wanna get banned for making noise and being rude."

"No!" We briskly replied.

"Thought so. You made noise and that warrants a warning." She smirked and turned to leave.

"I think we should leave the library so we can talk better." I suggested, and they nodded, agreeing with me.

We signed out of the library through the register, got juice boxes from the vending machine that's not too far from the library, then we got our bags and headed for class.

"So, the reason we came to see you was basically for the try outs for the soccer team on Friday 4:30pm sharp!" Melanie grinned, and nudged my shoulder as a sign for me to pick up the lines.

"We were thinking you should try out since you have the physique for it."

"I'm not interested. Besides, I haven't played soccer in a long time."

"Hey! But Tony's great at sports, he could train you besides you've played before it's not like you're new to it."  Melanie slurped while taking her juice.

"Well, I don't know." Carver  seemed bumped.

"We know you can do it. Every dude loves soccer. Lucas is on the soccer team too." Melanie persistently continued to convince him.