Episode 32

Goombario's Log Day 32: After returning the train to the Toy Box, we ventured to the second area to find more stolen items. We managed to retrieve the mail bag and frying pan and delivered them back to their rightful owners. Karry was pretty excited to get the mail bag back and so was Tayce T. when we got her frying pan back. Even still, there's a lot more of this Toy Box to explore and more stolen items to find. 

Kooper's Log Day 27: Woah. That Gourmet Guy was massive. But he's also a picky eater and would only accept a cake. Heck, we gave him a soda can earlier and he ate the whole can, only to spit it out soon after. Also, did my life flash before my eyes or did a video of three guys playing another N64 game staring a bear and bird have one of their friends say, 'wow' in the tone of Owen Wilson? I might just be imagining it. 

Bombette's Log Day 26: Yikes. I think Mario might be more vengeful than Karry with these Shy Guys. He told me to blow up every red Shy Guy to make them, 'atone for their sins'. And his eyes, oh fuzz his eyes were fiery red watching those Shy Guy getting roasted. I mean, they do deserve it, but I think this may be a bit extreme, even for me. But hey, we also got Tayce T. a new cookbook, so that's something, I guess. 

Parakarry's Log Day 21: THANK! THE! STARS! The mail bag has finally been recovered from those pesky Shy Guys. Now everyone will be able to get their mail delivered them and I won't lose my job now. I hope they don't mind that their mail came almost three weeks late. But hey, I'm just so happy to have that mail problem behind me now. 

Bow's Log Day 10: You know, I can't tell whether or not I like this place. I do like the colors, definitely beats are the dark, moody colors at my house that's for sure. But man, I think this place is too colorful for me. It's just so bright with all these rainbow colors, which is ironic since you can't have a rainbow without 'bow', or 'rain' I guess. Or is it 'Reyn'? Ah! My head hurts from all these colors. 

Goombario: I gotta hand it to you these Shy Guys, this place is pretty cool. 

Kooper: I know right. The colors are vibrant. 

Bombette: The atmosphere is welcoming. I kind of dig it here. 

Karry: ripping apart every square inch of the place trying to find the mail bag 

Goombario: Yeah, we'd better find that mail bag before Karry wrecks the place. 

Bombette: But how are we gonna find it in here? 

Kooper: It could take hours to search this place from top to bottom. We just have no idea where it could be. It could literally be anywher... 

Bow: Hey guys, I found the mail bag. It was just sitting in that chest over there. 

Everyone else: ... Well, that was easy. Hey! Karry! Come over here! 

Karry: exhausted I, I can't find it anywhere. But I'm not giving up, when I find that bag, no matter where it might be, or no matter how long it takes me to find it, I will... 

Bow: holds the bag infront of her 

Karry: sees it I-I-I-Is that? Wait, let me just, checks to make sure all the mail is in it That's-That's it. That's the mail bag! Where did you find it!? 

Bow: It was just in that chest over there, completely unguarded for some reason. 

Karry: takes the bag OMGoomba hugs Bow Bow! You're a lifesaver! I'm so happy I could kiss you! kisses Bow 

Bow: stunned ... 

Goombario: ... Did he just?... 

Kooper and Bombette: Wait for it... 

Karry: realizes what he just did, collapses on the floor in embarrassment What have I done!? I didn't mean to do that!? Please forgive me Bow! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! repeats over and over again 

Bow: laughing her amp off Karry, it's okay. No need to be ashamed. 

Kooper: Well, at least Karry's back to his normal self again. 

Bombette: Is that a good thing though? 

the three ponder for a moment 

Goombario, Kooper, and Bombette: Yup.