Episode 58

Goombario's Log Day 58: After more climbing and mirror puzzles solved, we finally reached the summit of Crystal Palace. Now there's nothing left standing in our path to go and save the final Star Spirit. We're going to do it. We're actually going to do it. 

Kooper's Log Day 53: OK THAT'S IT! I am 99.9% convinced Mario has it out for me now! Those Duplighosts turned into Koopa Koot, Kolorado, Goompapa, and Luigi saying they were me. And when it was just down to fake Luigi and me, he hits me instead! What the shell Mario!? 

Bombette's Log Day 52: I gotta say, it was pretty amusing seeing all those Duplighosts as other folks we met on our travels. Their impressions, while obvious it's fake, are still pretty impression all things considered. But, yeah. Poor Kooper got whacked again. I feel bad for the guy. 

Parakarry's Log Day 47: If we have to trek through more of this palace any longer, my wings might freeze up and fall off. I'm not used to staying out in the cold for this long and this palace ain't helping the situation. Let's just find the Star Spirit and get out of here. 

Bow's Log Day 36: Hmm, fascinating. It appears that these Duplighosts can become anyone on the fly, even without a clear reference point. I have got to learn more about these guys and how they're able to shapeshift. 

Watt's Log Day 26: So, today's the day I learn to be cool from Lester. I'm really nervous. But I have to be strong. I'll also have to help him be strong too. 

Captain Sushie's Log Day 20: Brrrr. A fish on ice is never a good place to be. Us sea creatures ain't built for these frigid temps we are. We'd best hurry it up before me fins freeze up and fall off. 

Lakilester's Log Day 9: So, today's the day I learn to be strong from Watt. I'm really nervous. But I have to keep cool. I'll also have to help her be cool too. 

in the final room before the Boss 

Goombario: adjusting his eyepatch So, this is it huh? 

Sushie: Seems to be so. You still holding up with just one eye? 

Goombario: I've adjusted to it now. It's not much of a hinderance now. 

Bow: Oh, really? Then who's on your right side now? 

Goombario: Um? Kooper? 

Bow: No, I am. Kooper's in the corner icing his head. 

Kooper: with a chuck of ice on his head Why did he hit me? I've been with him for over 50 days and the guy doesn't recognize me? 

Bombette: Yeah, seems pretty weird huh? 

Karry: shaking I-I-In any case. We're almost done. Just get the Star Spirit and we're out of here. 

Goombario: Yes indeed. Say, has anyone seen Watt and Lester around? Or are they somewhere on my right where I can't see them. 

Karry: Actually, where are those two? 

meanwhile 

Lester: Ok, Watt. If you want to be cool, you're going to have to talk the talk. You can't let others push you around. You need a backbone, and some ice cold burns. 

Watt: How does that work? 

Lester: Like this. 'Dude, you ruined my haircut! It'll takes weeks to fix!' Oh really? I am so so sorry. So sorry that you have nothing better to do in life. smirks 

Watt: Ha! That's funny! 

Lester: Here's another good one. 'You will pay for your insolence!' You know, I've got the graphic settings turned all the way up, and I still can't find who gives a shell. smirks 

Watt: more laughing That's a good one! 

Lester: And now, for my favorite comeback. 'You're an amphole man!' Well you know what they say, you are what you eat. smirks 

Watt: ... I don't get it. 

Lester: Trust me, you say that, and everyone will be speechless. 

Watt: Ok. Thanks for the advice Lester. 

Lester: I've still got more things to teach you, but that should be enough for today. 

Watt: Ok then. Now it's my turn to tutor you. ... Now that I think about it, I didn't think this plan through since I'm only 2 years old. ... How sensitive are you to lightning? 

Lester: Very. Unfortunately. 

Watt: What about your spinies? Can they be charged up? 

tries supercharging a spiny, but it doesn't work and the spiny just gasps for air 

Lester: ... Yeah we really didn't think this through. 

Watt: Oh it's hopeless! leans against his cloud I'm sorry Lester. I want to return the favor for what you're doing for me, but I can't seem to help you in anyway. 

suddenly, Watt's energy starts aggitating Lester's cloud, turning it grey 

Lester: Whoa! pulls back Watch where you're leaning. You okay there bud? pushes down on the cloud, and lightning starts shooting out from below 

Lester and Watt: AH!! What the...!? 

Lester: realization hits Watt, are you pondering what I'm pondering? 

Watt: I think so Lester, but where are we going to find seven albino dinos at this time of night? 

Lester: No not that. whispers to her his idea 

Watt: Oh. Oh! 

Lester: Watt. I think we just found a solution. How much room to you have inside my cloud? 

Watt: goes inside the cloud It's a lot more room than the lantern I was in. And it's a lot cozier in here. 

Lester: Crystal King or whatever your name is, you'd better watch out, you'd better not cry, cause Lester and Watt are coming to take back the Star Spirit. And there's nothing you can do to... 

Watt: Oh My Goomba! Is that a sundae bar in here!? Your cloud is awesome Lester! 

Lester: Focus Watt. We have a mission here. 

Watt: pops out Right. Crystal King, here we come!