Episode 51

Goombario's Log Day 51: OMGoomba! We did it! We defeated Huff n Puff, saved Flower Fields, and got the sixth Star Spirit! All that's left is to find and rescue one more and then we can face Bowser and save the princess. We've all come a long way since we started, and now the end is in our sights. But, where to do we go from here? 

Kooper's Log Day 46: Man, this Lakilester guy is so cool! He always wears sunglasses, even indoors, has green hair, and rides around in a cloud all the time. What I would give to be him right now. He's so cool. 

Bombette's Log Day 45: Man, everyone around Flower Fields is so happy now. The sun is finally back and everyone's just so chipper here. It definitely brings a smile to my face, and it gives me hope that I'll be able to patch things up with Kooper. But, how do I do that? 

Parakarry's Log Day 40: The day is saved once more, and Huff n Puff is gone. I have vauge recollections of the guy when I was younger, and he was pretty mean. He ran with a click of lakitu's by his side that would bully others, including me and Lester. I'm glad we were able to bring him down once and for all. 

Bow's Log Day 29: ..................................... How? Mario just ran across another Amazy Dayzee and just walked past it!? WHAT IS THIS GUYS LUCK STAT AND WHY IS IT SO GOSH DARN HIGH!?!?!?!?!?!?!! Um, anyway. We saved the flowers and everything's back to normal now. 

Watt's Log Day 19: The sun came back! He looks so happy now! Now there's light everywhere. Hooray! 

Captain Sushie's Log Day 13: Another scally wag dealt with and a Star Spirit saved. I've heard of this Huff n Puff guy before bout how he'd blow ships off course and into rocks. It be very fortunate we brought him down and saved the day. 

Lakilester's Log Day 2: I just had to fight my own boss today, .... and I've never felt more alive in my life! WOOOOO!!! That felt so good to finally be rid of that guy! Guess all that's left now is, what should I do now? I'll probably hang around Mario, Karry, and his friends until I figure something out. 

shortly after meeting Lester

Lester: So, Karry. Since I'm new here, how's about you introduce me to your new friends? 

Karry: Oh, yeah. That sounds good. So, as you can see we're a party of 8 with an even number of boys and girls. The other two boys being Goombario and Kooper. 

Goombario: Hello. 

Kooper: Always a pleasure to meet another shelled friend like you. 

Lester: I like this one already. And uh, what about the fine ladies over there? 

Karry: Right, well there's Watt our youngest member here, Sushie our oldest member, and then there's Bombette and Bow. 

Watt: Nice to meet you. 

Sushie: Ay, indeed. 

Lulu: Hold on, did you say her name was Bow? 

Bow: Uh, yeah. Why? Have you heard of me before? 

Lulu: Since, twenty minutes ago. Your name was being tossed around by all the lakitus lately. Something about you being Karry's girlfriend or something.

Karry: heart almost stops WHaT!?! 

Bow: slighly covers her face with her fan Is, um, that right? 

Lulu: I mean, that's the gossip I've been hearing nonstop. looks at the two of them So, are you two dating? wink, wink 

Karry and Bow: NO! 

Watt: Uh huh! 

Bow: Watt! You're like two years old! How do you understand the concept of love! 

Watt: My parents told me. Though they told me it's called 'Blushy Crushy'. I mean, you guys have kissed before. So does that mean you're blushy crushy for each other? 

Karry: repeatedly stumbles over his words 

Sushie: Ya know, ye ain't helping your case by sounding like a blubbering idiot. 

Karry: I know that Sushie! 

Lester: Okay, okay. That enough guys. We should focus on the bigger picture here, like taking out Huff n Puff. 

 Goombario: He's right. Let's meet up by the big tree and discuss our strategy. 

Lester: You guys go on ahead. I need to talk to Karry and Lulu in private. 

Kooper: Alright, see you then. 

everyone else leaves 

Karry: Thanks for doing that Lester. 

Lester: Anytime bud. ... But um, is that whole thing really true or...? 

Karry: ... fine. I, do have feelings for her. But,... 

Lulu: squeals at the top of her lungs Congratulations Karry! hugs him I'm so proud of you! 

Lester: Man, I didn't think you had it in you. I mean, you've been my wing man for years with finding a woman, and here you are getting one without my help. Respect man. 

Lulu: Karry, listen to me. We are going to make sure that you two are a couple. Mark my words, cross my heart, hope to die. 

Lester: Exactly. And if this works out, the four of us could go on a double date. 

Lulu: giddy I love the sound of that. So, tell me. What does she like? 

Karry: Ah....... I don't know. That's all very sudden. .... Well, I did hear her talking about how she loved the flowers around here, I know she loves those hair bows on her head, though she was complaining about them while we were in the jungle,... 

Lulu: Karry, what's her favorite color? 

Karry: I don't know? Red, maybe? 

Lulu: Lester, a word in private? whispers to Lester her idea 

Lester: Oh. Oh yeah that's perfect! In fact, I happen to know of something Huff n Puff keeps on him that would make the present perfect. 

Lulu: Then it's settled. I'll get the materials, and you get the secret ingredient. 

Karry: Um? You mind telling me what it is cause i'd really like to... notices they're gone Fuzz. 

Lulu: Ok, I lost him. Now to gather the materials and,... 

Bombette: Hey, um Lulu? Could I ask you for something? 

Lulu: Oh, Bombette. I didn't see you there. What is it? 

Bombette: I heard you were getting a gift around for Karry to give to Bow, and I wanted to know if you could do something similar for me to give Kooper as an apology gift for how I've been treating him. 

Lulu: No problem. Just tell me what he likes and his favorite color. 

Bombette: Well, the koopa's crazy about adventure thanks to his 'hero' Kolorado, and I guess his favorite color is blue? 

Lulu: ... I got it. I'll see you guys after you beat Huff n Puff. leaves 

Bombette: Wait! Can't you at least tell me what it is!? sighs I just, want to tell him I'm sorry.

Bonus: 

Lakitu 1: Hello? Anyone here? 

Lakitu 2: Boss? Are you around anywhere? 

???: He's gone. 

Lakitu 1: What? 

Lakitu Lieutenant F: He was defeated by Mario and his friends. Including that traitor Spike. 

Lakitu 2: Spi... I mean, Lakilester was with them!? 

Lieutenant F: Wait, did you say his name was Lakilester? 

 Lakitu 1: Y-yeah. Why? 

Lieutenant F: ... I know him. You two! Lack and Two! Follow me. I've got a letter to write. 

Lack: Yes sir! 

Two: On it!