Morning, Wednesday!

--Ali's POV--

So, it's Wednesday and guess what? The boys are coming back! The bad thing is Eleanor and Danielle left already. Well, right now Sydney, Rae, and me are having a slight session with our tutor. Oh yeah! When I get older, I want to be a chef. Yeah, why do you need an education to cook? Well, if I don't make it, I'm gonna try something else. I don't know yet though. 

"Okay, do you guys get this?" our tutor, Emily, asked. We nodded. "Good. I'll be over tomorrow. Finish up the worksheets and I'll check them tomorrow."

"Okay!" we chimed and she smiled. Emily is a very beautiful woman. She is 29 but she's really smart. She has long, golden hair and blue eyes. She has a boyfriend but we haven't seen a picture or met him. 

"When can we meet John?" Rae asked. John is Em's boyfriend. She smiled at his name. How cute!

"I don't know," she smiled. "Maybe he'll come tomorrow. He wants to be a teacher you know."

"That's a nice career," I spoke and she nodded.

"Well, speaking of John," she looked at her phone. "I'm late to meet him." We all whistled. 

"Where are you going?" we asked. She just shook her head but smiled. 

"Just going out for brunch," she said and grabbed her purse. "See ya tomorrow." 

"Bye!" we said and she left. Then we jumped up and down because we get to pick up the boys in an hour! Once we calmed down, we got dressed. I showered first. I stripped down and hopped into the warm water. Once I finished, I got dressed. Then I put slight makeup on and straightened my hair, slightly. When I walked out, I saw Syd sitting on the couch with her phone, on Twitter or texting Niall. I saw her smiling. She's so cute. She was wearing a grey v-kneck with jeans that were ripped in a few places, not a lot though. She has her hair braided to the side and had a white beanie on. I saw TOMS by the door so I was guessing she was wearing those. 

"Ready?" I asked and she turned to me. 

"Yup!" she said, popping the 'p'. I smiled. 

"Now we're just waiting for Rae," I sighed and Syd laughed. If you did not know, Rae takes forever to get ready. After about 10 minutes, Rae was done and we had twenty minutes to get to the airport and it takes about 20 so we're good, if we leave now! 

"Everyone! Out the door! Now!!" I screamed and Eleanor, Danielle, Sydney, and Rae rean out the door, grabbing their phones and purses on the way. Yes, Eleanor and Danielle came. They wanted to come with us. Anyways, we ran to the elevator, waited for it, got in and oh my god, it took forever. When we got to the bottom, security guards guided us to the van because there were fans outside the hotel. We got into the van and started screeching from excitement. This'll be fun!

--Sydney's POV--

"5 minutes. 5 minutes. 4 minutes. 4 minutes," I said in my head. I couldn't wait to see Niall. I needed to hug him and kiss him. I missed his arms around me, his lips against mine. I missed his scent. I missed his laugh and his smile. I missed him. 

--

We are at the airport, waiting for the boys. We put hoodies on to scare the boys. Lets say it's a creative welcome gift. We heard girls screaming so we knew the boys came out. We walked over to them. I saw Niall. His and the boys' eyes were on us. They had confused faces on. Okay, we aren't good at these things cause Louis recogized us.

"That's the girls!" he screamed. Niall looked at me and smiled. I took off for him. My hood came off and he saw me. He sprinted to me as well. You know in fantasy's when the guy picks up the girl and spins her in the air? Well, that happened. I kissed him and he hugged me tight.