Girls' Night Out

--Sydney's POV--

It's been a couple days since the boys left and I'm at my house with the rest of the girlfriend clan. The first day every came together, we cried a bunch and watched movies while eating ice cream. Typical girls, I know. In a few days I am going back to America with Ali and Rae for a week. We are gonna go see our families together. Also, I have been keeping in touch with Tom Sermanni, the USWNT coach. The team wil be practicing while I am in America so I am planning on going to a practive then. Right now, the girls and I decided to go out for lunch and go walk around on the streets of London.

I checked the weather and it was gonna be a bit chilly today so I put on black skinny jeans with a sarcasm cropped tank. I grab my black vans and put them on. I look for a sweatshirt and laid my eyes on the swetashirt I wore when Niall left, his green Oklahoma City one. I picked it up and pulled it on. It still smelled a little like him. Speaking of Niall, we've been texting non stop. Whenever he has a break, he texts me.

"Sydney? Sydney!" someone yells.

"Huh? Sorry," I look up at who was yelling. It was Danielle.

"You okay?" she asks.

"Yeah, I was just about to do my makeup and I zoned out," I told her and she nodded.

"Well hurry up. We'll be waiting in your living room," she tells me with a smile and walks out. I go into the bathroom and open my makeup bag. I put on foundation and concealer first then mascara and eyeliner. Once I'm finished, I walk into the living room to see the girls all talking.

"Here she is!" Ali says happily.

"Hello there," I say with a smile.

"Ready?" Rae asks.

"Yeah, I just have to grab my phone and purse," I say and they all get up. I walk into the kitchen and take my phone out of the charger and throw my grey Natasha bag over my shoulder and walk to the door. The girls followed and walked to Eleanor's car as I locked the door. Once we were all in her car, we all made small talk until we got to the little café on the corner.

"So, how is Niall?" Eleanor asked me. She was driving and I was in the passenger's seat. Rae was behind Eleanor, Ali behind me and Danielle in the middle.

"He is good. Yeah. They are just loving Spain I could tell," I replied.

"Yeah, Harry told me that the crowd there was insane," Ali added.

"That's what Liam said as well," Danielle chimed in.

"Zayn said that the girls are super loud," Rae pointed out.

"That's what Niall said too," I agreed.

"Speaking of Niall, what are you two gonna do about your anniversary?" Eleanor asks.

"How did you know our aniversary is in a couple weeks?" I asked her.

"You talk about it, Niall talks about it with the boys, Louis talks to me. Super surprising stuff," she smiles.

"Well Niall said he has everything set up and to talk to a bodyguard dude named Matt," I responded with a smile just thinking of it.

"Aw! Look at her!" Ali said, looking through the mirror at me. I hide my face and everyone laughs.

"Shuttup!" I say and they continue laughing. Once we get to the café, we have moved on to a different subject which is Pretty Little Liars. Danielle and Rae do not watch it so they are just laughing and listening. We walk in and find a table to sit at. We sit down and a waiter comes over.

"Hello, ladies," a grin spreads across the waiter's face.

"Hello!" I chirp and everyone giggles.