Hospital

--Ali's POV--

When the rest of the group got to the hospital, we ran to the front desk.

"W're here for S-Sydney B-Benjamin," I said inbetween cries. I still can't belive my best friend got shot in the leg. At a concert. Who brings a gun to a concert. That girl- I figured it out. She brought it to kill the boys. How stupid am I! I just broke down. Harry was beside me and embraced me into a hug. He always knows when to calm be down. 

"Ha-Harry..." I murmured. 

"Yea?" 

"I know why that girl brought a g-gun to your concert," I said softly into his chest.

"Why?" he asked, but I could tell he didn't want to talk about it. 

"I'll tell you later," I replied and stayed in his arms while walking to Sydney's room.

Harry's POV:

We went into the elevator and it was quiet except for the occassional sniffle from one of the girls. Ali was still wrapped in my arms. We soon got to the 5th floor and walked out, following the nurse. We past a couple of rooms before we got to Sydney's. Ali unwrapped herself out of my arms an walked inside. The rest of us followed and saw Niall sitting beside Sydney's bed with tears streaming down his face. 

"Niall..." I said and he turned around. His blue eyes were no longer their bright blue. They were dark and red from crying and rubbing his eyes. I went over and gave him a hug.

"She's going to be okay," I whispered into his ear. 

"I hope so, Harry," he whispered back and we all found a seat, waiting for Sydney to wake up.

--Sydney's POV--

It's so black, am I asleep? Wake up! When I opened my eyes a bit, I didn't see myself at the boys' concert or in my bed. I was at the hospital. Why? Than I remembered. I was shot by a 17ish year old girl. I tried to speak by my mouth my dry. Niall was asleep on my legs so I shook them. He instantly woke up.

"Sydney!" he said excitedly. I smiled but than frowned at what I saw. I saw dark, red eyes instead of the blue orbs I fell in love with. I pointed to the water and he gave it to me in a flash. I drank it and I was instantly able to talk. 

"Have you been crying?" I asked sadly. He nodded but kept his smile so I smiled too. I looked behind him and saw the rest of them. Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Harry on the couch with Eleanor on Louis, Rae on Zayn, Danielle on Liam, Ali on Harry and them all sleeping. 

"How does your leg feel?" Niall asked.

"I can't really tell. Is that bad?" I asked. Niall shrugged. 

"I am sorry this happened. If I didn't look away from you, I would've-" I stopped him. 

"Niall! You don't have to apologize. It wasn't your fault," I reassured him. He leaned down and kissed e passionately. 

"Sydney?!?!?!" I heard a voice said excitedly. It was Ali and she woke everyone else up by tripping over them to get to my bed. I laughed and so did Niall. "Oh my god! Are you okay?! I was so worried!" she went on. 

"Ali, I'm okay," I told her when really, I didn't know how I felt. 

"I told you," I heard Harry say to Niall. Niall smiled and looked back at me. 

"What even happened?" Rae asked. Oh boy. 

"Story time! Take a seat. Well, it isn't that long. Whatever," they all laughed at me. 

"Just go on!" Rae complained making me laugh. I didn't care if she made me tell. She wasone of my best friends and if she were hurt, I would want to know what happened as well. 

"Okay, so while I was jamming out you you guys," I explained, looking at the boys," I turned around and saw this girl taking something out of her purse. I didn't know what it was so I kept looking. She took it out but I didn't recognize it for a moment. Than I realized it was a gun. I did try to scream and everything but nothing came out," I explained. Everyone was looking and listening to me, especially Niall, Ali, Rae, and Harry. Those are the people I was closest with I recognized their facial expressions. Concentrated. I went on,"Before I go to her, I saw her point it up to you, boys," tears went down my cheeks without me realizing it and Niall wiped them away,"so I ran over and hit it to the ground but it shot and yeah." 

"Is that all?" Louis asked?

"Oh! I than heard a girl say something like what the hell Sydney but thats it," I said. It feels good that I got that out of my system. It definitely helps telling people about your situation. 

"What about the girls next to her?" Danielle asked.

"They were watching the boys. Very intensely actually," I smirked and looked at the boys who were laughing. Than the nurse came in.

"I would like to examine her so will you please leave the room," she said rudely but in a polite way, if that makes sense. Everyone murmured a 'yes' or 'sure' but Niall stayed.

"Can I stay here?" he asked. The nurse looked at me.

"Please?" I begged. She nodded.

"Just wait over there for a moment," she told Niall and pointed to a chair. He walked over and looked at me. I gave him a worried look and he mouthed a 'It'll be ok'.

--Few minutes later--

--Louis's POV-- (have a done a Louis POV?)

We waited out in the waiting room for a while. I was on twitter when I saw a post from Niall.

NiallOfficial: @Sydney_Benjamin is in the hospital. She is going through a rough time and I am getting news on her leg in a few minutes. #StayStrongSydney 

That will be trending soon. Syd will be happy to know about that. Sydney and I aren't the closest but I would like to be more than a friend. Not in that way! Like a BFF type of thing. I looked at Eleanor who was snuggled up next to me. Her eyes looked worried and tears were forming. 

"She'll be okay," I whispered in her ear. She smiled weakly and I knew she was really sad. He and Sydney were a little close. Ali was definitely closest to Sydney though. Well, obviously! I just hope Syd's okay.

--Ali's POV--

I was snuggled up to Harry, on the verge from tears when the nurse came out. 

"Sydney Benjamin's friends or family?" We all stood up and went over. "You may see her now." We followed her, again, to Syd's room. I have been the saddest, besides Niall, about Sydney. We were the closest because of how long we have spend together. We walked into her room and saw her sad. She was in Niall's arms.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. 

"I-I-...Niall," she said. Niall looked up. He had a couple tears in his eyes.

"They said she needs surgery or she'll loose her leg," he said. Oh my god. I rushed over to Sydney and Niall let her go so I can hug my best friend. She cried into my shoulder. We sat there for a few moments until she spoke.

"I'm doing it," she said. "I am not loosing my leg. The only problem is the cost." 

"I'll pay for it," Niall said quickly.

"I'll do it too," Harry said.

"I'll chip in too," I said and she smiled. 

"Me too," Louis said and everyone said they'll help pay too. 

"Thank you all so much," Sydney said with tears of happiness. "I love you all." She smiled and we all smiled too and went into a group hug. 

--Sydney's POV--

I have the best friends EVER! If I was the only one here, I would not have my leg. We arranged surgery and it was tomorrow. Great. 

*******************************************************************************

:D  So, yeah. 

Vote?

Comment?

Thanks for reading!!!!

Ali's outfit on right!