Sunday, Funday!

--Sydney's POV--

I am asleep but I keep feel something buzzing! I slightly open my eyes and see Niall on his phone. He looks away and I close my eyes again. Who is he texting? His phone buzzes and I open my eyes again. Niall was still looking at me. 

"Were you just looking at me the whole time?" he asked with a smirk. 

"No," I say and he chuckles. 

"Okay," he says and looks at his phone. I snuggle up closer to Niall and he puts his phone down. He wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head. 

"Who were you texting?" I ask him.

"Harry," he replies, stroking my hair.

"Why?" I ask. 

"Why so many questions?" he asks. 

"I asked first," I looked up at him with a smile. 

"Fine," he smiles and kisses me. "We were texting about Ali." I sat up.

"What? Is she okay?" I freaked out. Niall chuckled.

"She's fine," he responded. 

"Then what were you talking about?" I asked. 

"Syd, it's nothing to worry about," he responded. He was hiding something but I let it slide.

"Okay," I said and got up.

"Where are you going?" he asked. 

"I'm gonna shower," I responded.

"May I join you?" Niall cheekily asked.

"Niall! No," I responded and ran in and closed the door. I was afraid he would come in so I locked it. I turn the shower on and stripped off my clothes. I stepped into the warm shower and started singing like I was a superstar. 

"Fire away! Fire away! You shoot me down, but I won't fall! I am titanium!" I sang and then I heard a knock. I stepped out. "Yes?"

"Can you quiet down in there?" Niall asked, laughing too.  

"Fine," I responded and finsihed up my shower. When I got out, I wrapped myself in a towel and walked out. When I opened the door, I was meeted by five boys. "What the fuck?!"

"Hello, Sydney!" they exclaimed.

"It's nice to see you too," Louis mutterted and Zayn laughed.

"When did you get here?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"We heard you "singing"," Harry joked and everybody luaghed.

"Ha. Ha. Funny," I responded sarcastically. "Can you all leave now so I can change?"

"Sure, babe," Niall said and kissed my forehead and got the boys out of the room. I changed and blow dried my hair. I guess someone was calling my name but I couldn't hear them

"SYDNEY!!" someone yelled right as I turned off the blow dryer. 

"Yeah?" I ask, loud enough for them to hear.

"YOU HAVE 10 MINUTES!" I'm guessing Louis yelled. 10 minutes?! Okay, I gotta be fast! I straightened my hair and did a natural looking look with my makeup. I brushed my teeth and flossed. I pu my shoes on and unplugged my phone out of the charger. I walked out and the boys looked over at me.

"Finally!" Zayn exclaimed.

"I didn't take that long!" I defended. Then I realized I was the only girl there. "Wait, where are the other girls?"