Did You Follow Us?

Ali's POV:

What is Thalia and Hannah doing here?!

"Excuse me for a second," I said to no one and took a step. Someone stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"Where are you going?" Harry questioned.

"Uhh I need to tell someone something," I told him and walked to where Thalia and Hannah were standing.

"Oh my god!! Ahhhhhh!" The fans screamed Alrighty then. I went over to where I saw Thalia and Hannah.

"Did you follow us?" I questioned them.

"What?!" Thalia asked, not hearing me over the screaming girls.

"She said did we follow them!" Hannah yelled int her ear. She rubbed it.

"Oh, no! Of course not!" Thalia exclaimed.

"Why are you here then?" I asked.

"Because we wanted to be here. Got a problem?" Hannah sassed.

"No it's just-" I was cut off by the screaming.

"AHHHHHHHHH HARRY!!!!!!" they screamed.

"What's going on over here?" Harry asked, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Do you remember Thalia and Hannah?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah, from the party yesterday," he said.

"Oh my god! He remembers us!" Thalia shrieked. Hannah did the same.

"Wait, did they follow us?" Harry asked me as the two girls fan-girled. I nodded.

"But they said they didn't," I explained. Then a buff guy walked over to us. He was wearing security stuff.

"Please move along, Harry and Ali," he instructed.

"Okay," I responded and started walking.

'Ali, it doesn't matter. They're just crazy fans," Harry chuckled and I smiled at him. He grabbed my hand and we walked inside.

--Inside--

"What took you so long?" Sydney asked as we walked inside.

"Thalia and Hannah are here," I told her.

"Really?" she questioned.

"Yeah. I just saw them," I explained.

"Weird," she muttered.

"I know," I responded and we turned to Liam as he spoke.

"I guess we should get to our hotel rooms before we need to be at the studio," Liam announced.

"Wait, you are leaving already?" I asked and turned to Harry.

"Well, no. Aren't you coming? Your coming right?!" He exclaimed and I laughed.

"Harry, sure. I'll go!" I smiled and he returned it.

"Okay, let's go get changed and unpacked," he suggested.

"Okay!" I agreed. He put his arms over my shoulders an we walked to our room. We go upstairs and get ready. I put on a white sweater with black skinnies. I grabbed my white converse and put my hair up in a nice bun. I put some makeup on and we were ready to go!

--Syd's POV--

When we got to our room Niall instantly found a little candy bar.

"Want one?" Niall asked wile opening a Twix bar and shoving it into his mouth like he's never seen chocolate before. I laughed.