Creeeeepers :| :O

--Sydney's POV--

"Niall, we need to go," I said quickly as I got up and got my phone.

"Why? Sydney what happened?" Niall stopped me. "Whats wrong?"

"Ali is in trouble," I told him.

"With what?" Niall asked.

"Can I explain on the way?" I asked, wantingly.

"Ok, come on," he grabbed his keys, than my hand, trying be calm me down. How can I calm down? My best friend ever is in trouble and she needs help. There is not just one, there are three and Harry cannot take them all on his own. Ali could help but it would be no good.

When we got in the car, Niall asked again, "Whats wrong?"

I took a deep breath and explained, "Ali has had this guy that has been tracking her down and following her but ever since we've been with you guys, since there are 5 of you, he has stayed away. But I guess now he has found Ali and he got lucky that there was only Harry there with her." I told him this while tears were falling down my cheeks. "He has done bad things to Ali. No rape or anything but bad. It was a depressing time for me and her. Seeing her so sad all the time made me sad too."

"I never knew this," he said while speeding up. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know. I guess I forgot. You have made me so happy and Ali has been very happy, and we don't want that happiness to drift away," I said looking down at my feet, in the car.

"That happiness won't go away. Ali will be okay and that guy will not bother you two anymore. We will deal with them," he told me while getting out his phone. 

"We?" I asked.

"The boys. They need to help as well," he said. I didn't complain. I do feel bad though, they are always pulled into me and Ali's problems, all of them. I definantely have something ma and Ali can do for them in return.

"Hey, Zayn. Can you got to the mall in town. It's an emergency.....Yeah, can you tell Liam as well. I'll tell Louis......Thanks...Bye," He hung up and called Louis and told the exact same. 

Ali is gonna be okay.

That is all that was going through my head. I didn't even know Niall was talking to me.

"Sydney?" Niall asked to get me away from thinking.

"Hmm? Sorry..." I said.

"Syd, you don't need to apologize for everything," he told me. 

"Sorry. oops," I said with a smile. Niall smiled as well. At this time, we were at the mall. Ali, we are coming for you.

--Ali's POV--

oh my god.

"I found you," he said.

"Harry," I said. Harry looked at me and knew I was scared. He hugged me and looked at the men I was looking at.

"Who are they?" Harry asked, scared for me.

"They..uhh...lets just say the follow me," I tell him. His green, bright orbs are gone. They look cloudy and  worried. "I'll be okay. Sydney and Niall are coming too. We'll be ok."

"They are?" Harry asked. "Is that who you were talking to?"

"Yeah. Sydney knows. She probably explained to Niall," I told him. The whole time I kept my eye on the men. They were just sitting on a bench, watching me. "We should just keep walking. They would hurt us where people are," I said. He looked scared now, scared for me, us.