Bowling... Again :D

--Niall's POV--

When I woke up, I saw Syd on her computer, with tears in her eyes. 

"Syd? Whats wrong?" I ask, getting up to comfort her. 

"Oh, Niall," she responds, wiping the tears away with her sleeve. I look at her with worry. "I-I am just gonna miss you when you go to Spain." I look at her computer and its of all the pictures of us, everywhere we went. 

" I am going to miss you too." I said picking her up and putting her on my lap. " I always thought I would always be with you, where ever we were. I don't know how long I can go without seeing you. You are stuck on my mind, every day and in my dreams." I meant everything I said. She looked at me with saddness but with love. 

"I love you with all of my heart, Niall," she said. 

" I love you too. I have a surprise for you today though," I told her. 

"What?!" she asked excitedly. I laughed. 

"Go get dressed. We are going somewhere." I said. 

"Casual or.." she said in the doorway. 

"Casual," I responded with a smile. I know she'll love it. 

--Sydney's POV--

Oh my god!! Where are we going?!!?!?! I text Ali. 

To Ali Is Ma Girlie: OMG! Niall is taking me somewhere but I don't know where!!!!!

I get dressed and check my phone. She responded. 

From Ali Is Ma Girlie: OMG!! Tell me when you get there!!!

To Ali Is Ma Girlie: OKKKKKK!!! :D

I walk downstairs and tell Niall I'm ready. 

"Niall?" I ask. I looked in the kitchen and living room and he wasn't there. 

"BOO!" he yelled and scared the crap out of me!

"HOLY SHIT! Oh my god, Niall!" I yelled and hit him in the arm. "I almost peed myself!" 

"That wouldn't have been good!" he laughed. I sighed and we walked out to his car. 

"You are so going to pay for that!" I warned him. 

"Really?" he asked. 

"Yup." 

--Ali's POV--

 I wake up, and once again, Harry is still asleep. I go and take a quick shower and I grab my phone and lay back next to him. I unlock my phone and see I have 3 new messages. 1 from Sydney, of course, 1 from Louis, and 1 from unknown. 

"Unknown?" I think to myself. 

From SyDnEy Da BoMb: Heyyyyy! Wake up! Niall scared the shit out of me today and now we're going bowling. He is sooo gonna lose!!

From Louis Bear: WAKE UP AND CHECK TWITTER!!!

From Unknown: hey. Check you twitter. 

What the fuck?! I go on twitter and see what someone wrote

anonymous_16043: Hey. Saw you at the mall. You are gonna get it. You and Sydney, both. Be warned. 

(:O <expression)

"OMG! Should I wake up Harry? No, he needs to sleep. But I'm scared. PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER! Yeah, I can deal with this. No I can't." I said in my head. Than I feel Harry move closer to me.