Meeting the Parents

Syd's POV:

wait. omg! i need to call my mom!! :O

M: omg! niall!

N: what? are you ok? 

M: yeah. where's my phone?

N: oh, uhh here *grabs phone* i thought you were hurt!

M: im sorry its just i needed to call my mom

N: oh, than yeah here

M: *dialls*

Syd's Mom: sydney?

M: hey, mom..

SM: omg! you need to call me. why didn't you call me?

M: im sorry, im just...... busy.

SM: with what?

M: nevermind. i just wanted to let you know i am..... going with niall.

SM: your going where?

M: mom, he said he has tickets and the best tutor possible an-

SM: is this what you want?

M: yes!

SM: you know this is your life, not mine. so, it's your decision. your a women and-

M: yes mom, i know.

SM: ok. just call me everyday, ok?

M: mom, i still need to come get my stuff.

SM: right. hey, why don't you bring niall. i would love to meet him before you leave.

M: ok! love you!

SM: love you too! *ends*

and that is why i have the best mom ever! she treats me like an adult. not a baby. i am free!!!

M: NIALL!!

N: what?

M: get dressed, something casual.

N: why?

M: well, my mom wants to meet you! and i need to get my stuff for when i go back to london with you!

N: really? now?

M: yeah. come on! they'll love you!

N: i don't know, syd.

M: they will. come on! 

N: ok, fine. *goes gets dressed.

omg! this is perfect!!!! i get to go with niall!!!! yay! and my parents can meet him and of course they'll love him!! AHHHH! this day cannot get anymore perfect!

1/2 and hour later

M: niall! we're gonna be late!

N: ok, im coming.

so, i just wore what i found from my bag i brought with me. i wore a white, love v-neck with green shorts. i wore a white belt and olive-green flip flops. niall wore a white shirt with tan jeans. he also wore a black sweater and DCs. He looked amazing!

M: ready?

N: no....

M: niall, look at me. *looks into his gorgeous eyes!* they will love you almost as much as i do. well, not even close as i do but they will still love you!

N: haha ok, syd. i just don't want to say the wrong thing.

M: its ok. *gets into van* oh! and your also meeting my siblings. *driver starts driving* i have 3. i have one sister and her name is Riley, she is 14. i have two brothers. one's name is Michael, and man, he is weird. and than theres Bobby, he's a cutie but he can also be annoying.