Sweden....... and Fans

Changed up the writing style to normal!

--Ali's POV--

--Landed--

when we were walking off the plane, we already heard screaming from the fans. Wow, there is going to be a  lot of people out there

"Where are we again?" Sydney asked totally confused. 

"Wow, syd," everyone commented. 

"What?" She asked again. We all just laughed. 

"We're in Sweden, sweetie!" Niall said and put his arms around her. 

"Oh! ok!" she said.

"Wow, what a weirdo," I said laughing at Sydney.

"Hey!" she responded, laughing too.

"So, what do we do now?" I asked.

"We go to the hotel,"Harry answered. 

"Wow, do plane rides make you stupid or something?" Zayn joked and laughed.

"Hey!" me and Sydney responded while everyone laughed. So, we walked out to hundreds of girls screaming their heads off trying to get a glimpse of one of the boys. And, wow, they had some unnecessary signs

"HARRY! Make my babies maybe?" a sign read. Like really? Wow..

"Some of these signs are really disturbing, Harry," I commented.

"But they are funny too," he said pointing to a sign. 

"Harry, I would like to be naked with you!" the sign read. 

"Oh my god!" I said playfully hitting his arm. He laughs.

"Don't worry, its not going to happen," he reassured me.

"Good," I said. 

"Come on," he said while held hands. We tried walk through BUT we were too late. 

"Harry!" I screamed.

--Sydney's POV--

we were walking when we heard Ali scream.

"Harry!"

"What the the hell?!" I say and we run back and see a bunch of girls on harry and on ali. What is going on?!

"Get off them! Security?!!!" I yell.

"Security!!!!!" Niall yells as well and they come over. 

"Harrry!" Louis yells and moves girls off him and helps him up. "Are you ok mate?" Harry ignores Louis's concern and helps Ali.

"Get off of her!" Harry yells and helps Ali. " Are you ok?!" Ali has tears streaming down her face and she shakes her head. "I'm so sorry."

"What happened?" I asked Niall.

"I don't know. I think Security wasn't strong enough and the girls got past them," he replied.

"I just don't like seeing her cry," I say lookin back at Ali. I makes me cry.

"It's okay. She's gonna be okay," Niall reassures me and pulls me in a hug.

"I hope so."

--Ali's POV--

I started explaining what happened.

"When I fell, the girls jumped on me and.. and started h-hitting me," I said inbetween cries.

"Ali," Harry said, sadly, and hugged me tightly, "I'm so sorry." He than kisses my forehead. 

"Harry, its not you fault-" I said but was cut off.

"But it is, Ali. I let them get to you and I could've stopped them. Ali, I want to be the hero but here I am being the villian," Harry says looking at he ground.

"Harry! No, you are most definately not a villian, okay. You are a hero. My hero. You've saved me from leaving you and that is the best thing you could ever do," I responded, looking into hhis gorgeous green eyes. 

"I love you," Harry said.

"I love you too," I respond and I kiss him passionately.

"Now lets go before they attack us again," Harry jokes, putting his arm around my waist protectively. I smile and we walk. What a great guy I have.

--Sydney's POV--

Ali and Harry come back and I run over.

"Ali, Harry, are you ok?" I quickly ask. They nodd.

"Yeah, we're good," they respond. I wish we could've helped before than. It really pissed me off when the "fans" just totally beat up Ali. So, I said something.

Sydney_Benjamin: whoever hurts @Ali_Navarro again will get hurt. Got it? Good. Leave her and @HarryStyles alone! they are perfect together and if you can't accept that than you aren't a true fan of these amazing boys.

hmph!!

A/N: 

oh man. that was short and not my best. The next one will be better!! btw, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! i got lots of candy! did you? :D

Vote/Comment! :D

Ali's Outfit on right