Meeting One Direction

A/N:

M=Whoever's Point of View it is, S=Sydney, A=Ali, H=Harry, N=Niall, Lo=Louis, El=Eleanor, Li=Liam, D=Danielle, Z=Zayn, and P=Perrie. the format of my story is different from the rest. so, if you dont like it, dont read it. btw, Ali's outfit is on the right. Sydney is just wearing a soccer/football uniform.

Chapter one: Meeting one direction

 Syds POV

 I can't believe I was gonna meet one direction today!!!! Ahhh! And it's with my best friend ever!!!! But, I do have a soccer game right before. I begged Ali for me to go home and shower but she didn't budge. She wanted to get there as early as we could. So, I'm going all sweaty and I can't even change. I guess I'm fine without changing cause they think girls in soccer/ football jerseys on are attractive. So, I wasn't that upset about that. I was upset about how my face would look and how I would smell. I guess deodorant was the solution. Arg!! Oh well, ok. The game is about to start. Focus on soccer. Not one direction, for now. Ok, LET'S WIN THIS!!

 M: ok, ready, strikers on 3! ONE TWO THREE

My team: strikers!!!

 And with that, the game started. 

 Ali's POV

 Me: go syd!! Go go go YES!!!!! Goal!!!

 SYD SCORED! Another something we can tell the boys. Wow, I really can't believe we are meeting the boys!! I'm so nervous yet so excited!!! Oh, Niall will love that syd didn't change for him! Awww! They would make a cute couple! But, I have to focus on me and Harry. I guess I'll just be myself. Anyway just be funny and act cute. What if we don't work out. What if he thinks I'm just another girl in the crowd...... Stop it! I am not bringing myself down now! Just be excited! Ok, just be cool.

 Authors POV 

 So, Syds mom brought Syd and Ali to the meet and greet and than dropped them off.

Mom: call me when ur done. I'll be down the street at the market.

S: ok mom. Bye! 

Syds POV

 We got out of the car and walked in line. Holly shit! It was the longest line I have ever seen!! I guess we'll just have to wait our turn.

 Hours later 

Harry's POV

Wow. So many beautiful fans here for us. I , well we, appreciate them so much. If only we can see them more... Stupid security! They always make us do this and do th- holy shit! I see the most beautiful girl! her eyes... her eyes... i can stare at them all day. defiantly the most gorgeous eyes i have ever seen! they’re so...so brown! like, bright brown.  And look at her hair. Damn shes beautiful! Wow. I must claim her!! 

M: Dibs! *points at girl*  dibs dibs dibs dibs dibs dibs dibs dibs di-

Lo: haz, we got it

M: yes!

And my plan will work! I sound so evil! Wait. Y am I talking to myself? Stop! Stop! Ughhh! Anyway.....

Niall's POV

While haz was claiming dibs, he pointed. I looked at the girl behind haz's girl. Omg! Beauty right there. She wasn't dressy or anything. In her football uniform. I guess she came back from a football match. Nice! She's athletic and pretty! She seems nice! And smiles a lot. I guess she's funny, sh-

Li: Niall. Niall!!! 

M: wh- what?!

Li: who u starin at?