Harry Styles is Mean?

Sydney's POV:

I guess I fell asleep on Niall cause he woke me up.

"Syd? Sydney," Niall whispered. I opened my eyes. 

"Yeah?" I murmured. He smiled. 

"Its time for dinner," he replied and helped sit up. 

"What time is it?" I asked. 

"5:12," he replied than I thought about Ali. 

"Is Ali and Harry back?" I asked, wondering.

"Not yet. They texted Louis that they would be back by 5:35," Niall explained. 

"Oh," I replied and we sat with each other for a few seconds. 

"Niall," I said, wanting to get his attention. 

"Yeah?" he muttered. 

"Why are you so perfect?" I asked, Looking up at him, while he looks down.

"Me? I'm not perfect..." he mumbled. 

"Niall, you are so perfect. You are funny, caring, sweet, nice, cute, and everything else that is amazing. That is what you are Niall. Amazing. You have your flaws and I have my flaws. Everyone has flaws. Its just life. Niall, I love you, everything about you," I said and kissed him. When we parted, Niall had a smile on his face. 

"I love you too, Sydney," Niall replied and kisses my cheek. I am seriousy falling deeply in love with this amazing boy

"Hey, Niall, can you get up?" Louis asked, meaning his hurt head.  

"Ill try," Niall replied and tried but, I was on him. 

"Wait," I said and got off him. "There." Niall tries to get up multiple times and he succeeds. 

"Yay!" I congratulated with a hug. Why? I have no clue. "I told you you are ok."

"I never doubted you," Niall grins and kisses me. At that moment, Ali and Harry walk in. We look over and it looks like Harry has been crying. 

"Harry?" I ask, getting his attention. He looks over and his eyes are blood shot. Yes, he has been crying. "Erm.." I walk over to Ali. "What happened?"

"Have you checked twitter?" she asked in a sad tone. Oh boy. I get my phone and scroll through my feed when I find something that shocks me. A picture of Harry yelling at a fan. 

Caption: @harrystyles no one knew you were so mean. Why would you yell at a fan? like, i agree with the fan, ali os like not the right fit for you and you should try some one else

What the actual fuck?!

" Ali-" I try to say but she cuts me off.

"You don't need to say anything. I'll be with Harry," she says and walks away. Poor Ali and Harry. Its been a  rough day for all of us

Ali's POV:

That picture and caption was the end for me. If this relationship is affecting Harry like this, I shoudln't be here.

"Harry, this- I cant deal with it anymore. I am affecting you and that is hurting you," I say in the door way. 

"Ali, come here," he intructs and I lie next to him. "I want you to know that its not you that is making me get these tweets and stuff, its the fans and they are overreacting. I know whatIi did and I know what you said. It just makes me sad that the fans are saying all that," Harry said, dropping his head while tears dripped down his precious face. 

"All I know is if they say that than they aren't true fans," I said, lifting his head and wiped the tears away. 

"Ali, we can and will ge through all this, together," Harry said and wrapped his hands around mine. 

"Ok. I love you, Harry," I said. 

"I love you too," Harry responded and closed the gap between us with a sweet kiss. 

--

"Ready?" Harry asked. 

"Mmhmm," I responded and we went down into the kitchen where everyone was laughing.  Sydney is the first one to see us.

"Ali, Harry, I'm so sorry," she said, getting up and running over to hug us. 

"Its okay," me and Harry said at th esame time. Everything is okay and thats perfect, like Harry! :)

--Next Morning--

--Ali's POV still--

Today is moving day. Not really. Its the day the boys go on tour and guess who goes with them? You guessed it! Me, Rae and Syd!

"I'm gonna really miss you," Louis said to Eleanor while hugging her tightly. 

"I'm going to miss you too. I love you," Eleanor whispered into his ear. 

"I love you too," Louis said and kissed Eleanor. "Bye." And he got his luggage and got into the van. 

"I'm going to miss you so much," Danielle said while hugging Liam. 

"I'm gonna miss you too. Remember, I'll be back soon," Liam said while cupping Danielle's face, making her smile. 

"Ok, I love you," Danielle said. 

"I love you too," Liam said and kissed her. He got his luggage and got into the van. 

"Do you have all ur stuff?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah. Wait I forgot something," I said and ran over to Eleanor and Danielle and hugged them and Rae and Syd did the same. 

"Bye. I'll miss you guys," I said, once we were in a group hug. 

"We'll miss you too," Danielle said. 

"Yeah. Have fun, girlies," Eleanor said, making us smile. 

"Don't worry, the boys will definately skype you. Oh! And we are gonna do a twitcam tomorrow at 5," Sydney reminded them. 

"Ok, we'll be watching," Danielle said and Eleanor agreed. 

"Yay!" I celebrated. 

"Girls!" Paul called out. 

"Got to go," we said and gave the two girls one last hug before entering the van. "Bye!" *hugs one more time* bye

"Bye!" Eleanor and Danielle responded. Man, I'm gonna miss those girls but at least I have two other girlies! 

--On plane--

Sydney's POV:

I'm on twitter and I see a tweet from Niall.

@NiallOfficial: *Tweeted* @Sydney_Benjamin look who's on twitter more than me! ;D <3 

Than theres a picture of me looking at my phone and you can see I'm on twitter.

"Oh my god, Niall!" I exclaimed and playfully hit his arm. He just laughed. I just took this opportunity as revenge. I took a quick picture of him laughing and tweeted it. 

@Sydney_Benjamin: @NiallOfficial look at this boy laughing! isn't he so cute! :D i think i love him! wait, that boy is niall and i do love him! im too funny! xx

Niall looked at his phone, once it vibrated, and smiled. 

"I love you too," he said and kissed me. This is a fun plane ride!!

A/N:

wow! poor harry right!? HARRY ISN'T MEAN! OK! :D 

Niall laughing on the right! :D