Derby County vs. Manchester United

--Ali's POV--

So, me and Harry put on our Rooney jerseys and drove to Louis's. 

"I'm so pumped!" Harry exclaimed while driving. I laughed.

"You should be," I replied with a smile. Than I felt a vibrate from my phone. I unlocked it and it was a tweet from Sydney. 

"Who is it?" Harry asked.

"It's a tweet from Sydney," I say and open it.

It was a picture of Syd and Niall dressed up in their jerseys WITH FACE PAINT!!!!

"They have face paint!" I yelled, but not too loud. 

"What?! We need some!" Harry replied. "What does the tweet say?"

"It said, '@Ali_Navarro @HarryStyles @Louis_Tomlinson @EleanorJCalder @zaynmalik jealous much? i bet you are! Me and @NiallOfficial are pumped for this game and Derby County is gonna win!!' than Louis tweeted, "uhh YES!! did you plan that?!" and Zayn tweeted, "what?! no fair! bring some!" I read. I looked at Harry who shook his head. 

"They are so sneaky," Harry said. I agree!

"I know," I said. Then I tweeted her back 

@Ali_Navarro: @Sydney_Benjamin @NiallOfficial uhhh WTF! you know what, whatever, face paint isn't gonna help Derby win!

What! Bam!

--Sydney's POV--

Everyone is getting so jealous and me and Niall are laughing our heads off!

"Look at what louis said!" Niall said, laughing still. I laughed along. 

"I guess we planned it!" I repled and we laughed even more. When we were pretty much done with our laugh attack, we decided to leave. 

"Well, we better get going," Niall announced. 

"Yeah, lets go! This is gonna be fun!" I exclaimed and Niall smiled. We opened the door and guess who was there?

"NIALL!!!!" You guessed it. Fans. Niall looked at me. 

"How do they know my address?" He asked. 

"Well, they are your fans. They can find out anything," I explained. 

"Great," he replied. He held my hand and we walked out to his car.

"AHHHHHH ITS NIANEY!!!!!! NIALL!!! SYDNEY!!" the fans screamed. Boy, they are loud!

"Hello! Hello!" I waved and looked at Niall. 

"I love you all! but, me and Sydney are late so-" Niall was trying to say but was cut off my all the screaming. 

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" they screamed.

"They aren't listening," I said into Niall's ear. He nodded and guided me through the small crowd to his car. We were on our way to the Louis's!

--Ali POV--

The game is about to start and Niall and Sydney aren't here! 

"Where are th-" I was saying but than my phone vibrated. 

From Syd da Bomb: kinda got mobbed at Niall's house. be there in 5

"Syd and Niall got surrounded by fans and said they will be here in 5 minutes," I announced and everyone nodded. 

"They should get here right on time if nothing else happens," Louis said, looking at the telly. 

"Lets hope nothing else happens," Zayn added. 

"Yeah," everyone agreed. Lets hope!!!

--30 minutes later--

Sydney and Niall are here and.... Derby County is winning 2-0 :/

"YESSS! HA!" they screamed. 

--After game--

--Sydney's POV--

YES! DERBY COUNTY WON!!! 3-1! WHAT NOW!

"Ok ok. No need to brag!" Louis said, laying on the ground. 

"Uh yeah we do!" I exclaimed and Niall agreed. Everyone shook their heads. 

"Whatever!" Harry said. 

"Yeah! We'll get you next time!" Ali stated. That was actually a REALLY good game. Machester put up a fight but Derby is just too good for 'em! Well, after that, it was 5 so we went out to dinner, got back at 8, talked a bit, and went to bed. Yup! That was our day!

A/N:

got another one! :D

Ali's Manchester Jersey to right!