Crazy Morning

Syd's POV:

Last night was difficult for Ali and Harry. I felt really bad but I knew I had to stay out of it. Hopefully, today will be better. I wake up and turn to face Niall who was watching me.

"Morning, beautiful," he whispers and kisses my forehead.

"Morning," I mumbled.

"Hungry?" he questioned while getting up.

"Yes!"I exclaimed and got up.

"What do you want?" Niall asked and I shrugged.

"I don't know," I replied.

"You areso confusing!" Niall chuckled.

"I know," I smiled. "Here, pass the menu." Niall went over to the table by the television and got the room service menu.

"Catch!" Niall exclaimed and threw it. I screeched from not being ready to catch anything. It hit my hands and I almost caught it but it fell to the floor.

"I almost got that, okay," I said while picking it up. Niall started laughing his head off. "Whatever, Niall!" I sat on the bed and looked at the menu.

"Okay, I'm sory but that was pretty funny," Niall commented. I ignored him nut hid my smile behind the menu. I love pretending to be mad athim. "Syd! I said I was sorry!"

"You better be," I smiled and he smirked back. "Okays, anyways, lets order!"

"I'm with you on that!" Niall exclaimed and climbed across the bed and

Aid next the me. I order french toast and toast. Niall orders like half the menu. Typical Niall. When we ordered and got our food, we talked. "Okay, so, we need to set something up for Liam's birthday." Oh my god! It is Liam's birthday!

"Oh my god!" was all I spit out while I ran and got my phone to text Liam.

To Daddy Liam: HAPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY :D :D :D

When it sent, I walked back over to Niall

"Okay. So, you were saying," I smiled and Niall chuckled.

"What was that all about?" Niall asked, watching my every move.

"I was sending him a text ," I replied as I got my phone out. Oh yeah! Twitter! "And now tweeting him."

"Tag me. I'll tell him happy birthday when I see him," Niall said. He looked over my shoulder.

"Okay," I replied and tweeted Liam.

Tweet: @Real_Liam_Payne HAPPY BIRTHDAY! xoxox see you later! and @NiallOfficial says Happy Birthday too! :D

"Right after I posted, I had so many comments like, "Happy Birthday, Liam!" and stuff like that. Their fans are the best

"So, what are you and the boys doing today?" I asked and looked up at him.

"Same. The meet and greets, interview, and concert. Are you gonna come?!" Niall questioned with a smile.

"I can't. Me and Ali are meeting with the tutor you and Harry got, remember?" I said and his smile went away.

"Oh, yeah," Niall frowned and looked away.

"Niall, I'll see you at the concert," I said, making him look back at me.

"I know it's just I'm gonna miss you so much!" Niall said and hugged me. I smiled at his warmth.

"Niall, I'm gonna miss you too. Now, go get dressed," I said.

"I'm still eating though!" Niall whined.